in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-15-2009 10:50 AM by tournedos. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-10-2008 8:30 AM

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

Horror ! Follow the B&O stock minute by minute

Today I am  glad that I only own one single tiny stock and its a  B&O (then we can get the financial report send direct from B&O, and before normal consumers read about news ) Yes -  thumbs up 

I bought the stock  in 2006 when the price was in top. Today I can get 6 for the same price!

Maybe its time for make a great deal, and also a time for  giving B&O a hand Smile

Just call your bank and make a order for one or maybe two stocks

NOTICE: 18.12.2008, the stock name for B&O was change to BO-B.CO   

10 October 2008 

This was a link to the old chart, that was stopped 18 dec 2008. 

To get new charts that shows more  then 5 days,(free basic shart) you can cheat and  copy this link  and then change to the new names.Then it works again- still for free :-)

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=BOB.CO#chart14:symbol=bob.co;range=1d;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined

• 10-10-2008 9:14 AM In reply to

• ®
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 970
    • Founder

Re: Horror ! Follow the B&O stock minute by minute

Laughing No thank you
  • 10-10-2008 11:55 AM In reply to

• beobeo
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 953
    • Founder

Any stock is awful today. I'm loosing millions..

Gustavo

• 10-10-2008 2:33 PM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

pesetos? Devil

• 12-22-2008 1:22 PM In reply to

• ®
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 970
    • Founder

down, down, down

60.00, down 29.82% !!

• 12-22-2008 1:37 PM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

Where is the buttom?  Geeked

Notice that the stock name has been change 18.dec. from BOB.CO to BO-B.CO

This was a link to the old free chart, that was stopped same day.

To get new charts in the future, that shows more  then one or five days,( free basic shart) you can cheat and  copy this link  and then change to the new names.Then it will work again - still for free :-)

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=BOB.CO#chart14:symbol=bob.co;range=1d;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined

• 12-22-2008 2:16 PM In reply to

I own 0 stock.

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 12-22-2008 2:26 PM In reply to

• Calvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • London
    • Posts 233
    • Bronze Member

There's always good news in any price though.  In this case, it could be that it's now oversold and ripe for those without stock to get in at the bottom.  Certainly, it's looking like cash assets will be destroyed by central banks printing money.  Also, the raw material costs will be a lot less now that the aluminium price has dropped from $3400/t to $1400/t.  I would get in on it except that I work in the aluminium industry myself and I'm (for obvious reasons) increasingly worried about my job security next year. 

• 12-22-2008 8:37 PM In reply to

• benjnz
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Auckland NZ
    • Posts 392
    • Gold Member

I'd get some, however I have to wait till end of Jan for my redundancy payout so I hope it doesn't go back up or down too much further after that! Huh?
  • 12-22-2008 8:58 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Relax it'll go back up

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 12-22-2008 9:08 PM In reply to

• benjnz
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Auckland NZ
    • Posts 392
    • Gold Member

Exactly, that's why I thought I'd stash away some redundancy for a rainy day - so to speak! Big Smile
  • 12-22-2008 9:09 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

benjnz:
    Exactly, that's why I thought I'd stash away some redundancy for a rainy day - so to speak! Big Smile
    LOL reading between the lines there, you are going to spend it as soon as you get it Wink

• 12-22-2008 9:17 PM In reply to

• benjnz
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Auckland NZ
    • Posts 392
    • Gold Member

Ah well yes - with the other half being coconut, it's best to spend it on something useful before he gets his paws on it, more of the ..."what's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine also" LMAO Big Smile
  • 12-22-2008 9:29 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Personally *don't shoot me here*. when i enter the market i won't invest in B&o stock. Not with how their prices keep going up and up and up (prices should be going down like all other consumer electronics).

Also, I feel biased towards the company and i don't think it's a good idea for any B&o fanatic to invest copious amounts of money on BO shares, unless there's a good hard solid reason to...

• 12-23-2008 12:11 AM In reply to

To repeat what I have said on other threads:-

The value of stock as far as I can ascertain has no direct bearing on the well-being of a company. It may be a reflection of the well-being or it may be a reflection of the overriding market forces in general. However, a low share price (nor a high one for that matter) does not mean that a company is necessarily in trouble - or visaversa.

As a mature company, B&O stock is a traded commodity. They do not at present require fresh capital for any expansion and therefore the price is based on the perception of the company's value by analysts and traders. They recommend buy, sell, hold etc.. based on making money for themselves (and hopefully us with our pension schemes) rather than for the company. Looking around us though and given the world climate we are in now, the financiers perception of anything has in my book no credibility at all. (incompetent ether-makers criticising makers of physical things for the state of the world economy which they induced).

In terms of B&O's product range, marketing strategy etc... put some credence into what is going on in the world at the moment. Toyota - perhaps the largest, most efficient car manufacturer in the world - with cutting-edge, technologically-savvy and financially amenable products is likely to go from a 2.3 trillion Yen profit in 2007 to a 150 billion Yen LOSS in 2008. That's huge when you are the best at what you do. Even if you are not the product leader, you probably can't do much worse than that.

What is important for B&O and likewise Toyota, is that they are able to modify their businesses as to control their costs and their cashflow and to secure a line of credit if needed. B&O's sales may be a disaster and if in 2007 they sold lets say 100 BV7's a month and now it is only 10, then they will survive provided their costs are cut as not to bleed to death. This is a result of people not buying and saving for the storm irrespective of the price, quality or capability of the product.

Stock is imaginary and perception of a few who don't care. Costs are real and that is where the real battle lies right now with B&O and most other manufacturers.

10%

• 01-02-2009 5:50 PM In reply to

Oh yes, by the way: +29,66% today - with no significant news, as far as I can tell...

-mika

• 01-15-2009 10:50 AM In reply to

Half-year interim financial report published today. Stock +15%

-mika

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)