in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-03-2008 5:12 PM by beoperson. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-06-2008 5:23 PM

Using Zektor HDS4.1 w/Beosystem 1

Hey this may seem like a silly question but it has me stumped. I have a Beosystem 1 and I set it to use the Zektor component video switch. Everything is working through the switch but I have to change inputs on the zektor manually. I can't use the Beo4. Now what puzzles me is how by setting zektor in the beosystem inputs is it supposed to know which zektor input I would want. There is a missing link here somewhere and I'm not getting it. Ideas? Thx.
  • 10-12-2008 8:29 AM In reply to

• Michael
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-23-2007
    • Atlanta, USA
    • Posts 318
    • Founder

Re: Using Zektor HDS4.1 w/Beosystem 1

I can't believe nobody has responded to this yet.  The components must be connected to the Zektor in a specific fashion.  There is more information in these threads:

http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/thread/138545.aspx

From my understanding the Zektor BS4.1 must be 'trained' to function properly.  I believe you need to contact Zektor to get info on how to set this up.  I have the original Zektor and it works out of the box.

-Michael

• 11-03-2008 5:12 PM In reply to

Re: Using Zektor HDS4.1 w/Beosystem 1

I have it working with Zektor 4.1
    Traing Zektor to accept commands from B&O remote is very straight forward. Zektor User manual should be sufficient.
    If you are not able to find it on the web try contacting Zektor tech support - they are very helpful and will email you pdf with manuals

Hope this helps!
    Good luck
    David the BeoPerson
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)