in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-07-2008 6:11 AM by PhilLondon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-06-2008 3:59 PM

BS1 ruined in 10 minutes!

Well, got my new shiny BS1, was really excited. First the cd then the radio, awesome sound.

Then i try to plug a gold plated MIDI-jack cable, press AUX and try to play my ipod. I get a really annoying deep background noise coming from the BS, but choose to ignore it, but regardless the ipod doesnt play on the BS.

So i unplug the cable, and then play the cd, only to realise that the deep background noise is still there?! 

As anyone had that problem before? What should i do, the nearest B&O store is 220 miles away from where I live?

Thanks

Guillaume [:'(]

• 10-06-2008 4:26 PM In reply to

Re: BS1 ruined in 10 minutes!

I had similar problem with my BS2300 but only happened with aux-ipod, and on the end I found that dealer who made me cable for aux-ipod did wrong connection.

Try simple thing, unplag everything and than connect again...

So maybe is a about cable....

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 10-06-2008 5:01 PM In reply to

unpluging did nothing. It really annoys me, because when i first turned it on, the sound was crystal clear. Then i plugged in the cable, that didnt work and i was getting bad background noises, and NOW these background noises are on whenever I turn the radio or the cd...that's what really drives me up the wall.

• 10-07-2008 6:11 AM In reply to

Try to unplug the Beosound for a long time...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)