in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-02-2008 4:35 PM by Peter. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-02-2008 3:42 PM

More Manuals

Once again, thanks to Keith, I have added the foolowing manuals:

Beocenter 7000 service manual.  Full manual.

Beocord 1900 user manual.  These decks are now essentially free to get hold of but can produce extremely good recordings.

Beomaster 1200 service manual.  The previous one was simply a circuit diagram - this is the full manual.

Member Beaker has also sent me a great big box of manuals and I will be scanning these in as soon as possible. Many thanks to him - he is on the hunt for some CX50 drivers if anyone has some spare! He is looking for one that needs refoaming! 

• 10-02-2008 4:10 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: More Manuals

Peter :

Many thanks to him - he is on the hunt for some CX50 drivers if anyone has some spare! He is looking for one that needs refoaming! 

That will definately NOT be a problem Peter. I have a box of these needing refoaming (thanks Graham (joeyboygolf) and the surrounds will be arriving shortly. The least I can do is send him a couple when they are done - no point in changing just one really. Can you ask him to PM me his address and I'll get them sent when they are done, should take a week or so.

PS - a big thanks to yourself, Beaker & Keith.

EDIT - just re-read your post Peter, if he REALLY wants an unfoamed one then I can send one ASAP.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 10-02-2008 4:19 PM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Hi Peter

Just to let you know that I have asked the programmers for the details you require to upload the manuals in future. Unfortunately they are being very slow to respond. I will send them over as soon as I have them.

Best wishes 

• 10-02-2008 4:35 PM In reply to

Thanks Chris and Van!

Chris, I have asked Richard to PM you his address. 

Van, no problem - remember I am a computer moron though! Instructions a basset hound can follow would be useful! I have just set up a RAID 1  internal drive though so feeling confident!  Laughing

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)