in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-22-2008 7:22 AM by mobeyone. 23 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (24 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-28-2008 2:13 PM

Some Photos....

I have been busy lately, namely with this but I am happy with the way everything looks... for now!

Hope you like!

• 09-28-2008 2:25 PM In reply to

Re: Some Photos....

Very nice!

I would just put the BS9000 vertically on the wall.

p. 

• 09-28-2008 2:43 PM In reply to

Thanks!Yes -  thumbs up

I used to have the vertical bracket but sold in favour of the horizontal.... not 100% about that myself to be honest..

• 09-28-2008 3:02 PM In reply to

Your AV9000 looks absolutely mint next to the BL8000s and the BL2 :)

President, Beomaster 8000 Appreciation Society

• 09-28-2008 3:07 PM In reply to

Very nice indeed! I have the black AV9000 instead of the blue though I cannot decide which I like more.
  • 09-28-2008 4:18 PM In reply to

Thanks all! As much as I love the emptyness of the catalogue, its hard to "live" that life, moreso when you have a family.

Still at work in the bedroom where my 4500 will be linked to my MX7000.... has been work in progress since June!!!!!!

@ Peter, please post a photo of the black AV9k, I have never seen one!

• 09-28-2008 5:49 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Looking great Mobe, well done mate!
    I think your 9000 looks fine that way up.
    If I win this month's £1,000 LifestyleAV voucher, it will go towards either a 9000 or a Beolab 2, I envy you both!

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 09-28-2008 5:58 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Your living-room looks great, mobe! What is the box your speakers are connected to? I haven't seen that one yet...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 09-28-2008 7:12 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Very nice Mobe, looks fantastic.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 09-29-2008 4:05 AM In reply to

Thanks again all! You never know Andy.... but its a hard decision to make..Personally I would go for the 9000 but then again....

@ Tom, the silver box is made by JO-EL and are hard to come by.  I actually have two of these one of which has a few blown capacitors.... not sure why... but I have only seen them a few times on ebay and have scoured the net looking for them but can not find them!

• 09-29-2008 5:50 AM In reply to

mobeyone:

@ Tom, the silver box is made by JO-EL and are hard to come by.  I actually have two of these one of which has a few blown capacitors.... not sure why... but I have only seen them a few times on ebay and have scoured the net looking for them but can not find them!

But what does it do then? Over here, JO-EL is a brand name which is used from floor heating cables to lighting equipment and pretty much everything in between...

-mika

• 09-29-2008 8:02 AM In reply to

tournedos:
    mobeyone:

But what does it do then? Over here, JO-EL is a brand name which is used from floor heating cables to lighting equipment and pretty much everything in between...

Apologies, its a 6 way mains extension, I use this to wire the 8000s, 9000, lab2 and dvd1.  Also has an inbult surge protection and claims to reduce RFI?

• 09-29-2008 10:12 AM In reply to

mobeyone:

Apologies, its a 6 way mains extension, I use this to wire the 8000s, 9000, lab2 and dvd1.  Also has an inbult surge protection and claims to reduce RFI?

Ah, OK. It does look quite a bit better than those white plastic bars I have everywhere...

-mika

• 09-30-2008 9:24 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Really nice setup.

I'm inlove with my AV9000 and I'm really happy when I see that it is still used by other people as well.

Best regards

Spiros

• 10-01-2008 3:28 PM In reply to

Nice ...... very nice ...... very very nice ......

Good looking place and I love the beolab 5000's on the wall, they're so hard to find here in Canada.

• 10-02-2008 4:17 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

I'm very impressed Mobe - especially knowing you have a knee nibbler in the house.Big Smile

Where are all the toys and chocolate finger prints??

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 10-03-2008 4:14 AM In reply to

Cheers Chris! and with regards to the rug rat.... kind of goes a little like this..

"whats behind the door daddy?"

"well, do you remember monsters inc?"

"yes"

"well, if you open this door, there are lots and lots of monsters...... so your not allowed in here.. ok?"

"yes daddy... I dont like monsters, they are all yukky"

Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10-05-2008 3:32 AM In reply to

• beoben
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 189
    • Bronze Member

Peter :
    Very nice indeed! I have the black AV9000 instead of the blue though I cannot decide which I like more.

A black one???

Could you please post a photo! I never saw one...Would like to see it!

Thank you!

I want a BV 10

• 10-15-2008 3:43 PM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

Nice photos! Yes -  thumbs up

I think this topic should be in General Forum, after all it's about B&O. Moderator, please move it so more people can enjoy the photos.

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 10-16-2008 6:08 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Nice idea in theory, the main problem with moving this to the general forum is that due to high traffic it would soon disappear off the end of the page and hardly ever be seen again. To that end I personally think it is best left here - mobe miight disgree thoughBig Smile

When CS2008 is up & running there will be more options to post these in the members photo section if that's wht mobe wants to do.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 10-17-2008 4:56 PM In reply to

Medogsfat:

Nice idea in theory, the main problem with moving this to the general forum is that due to high traffic it would soon disappear off the end of the page and hardly ever be seen again. To that end I personally think it is best left here - mobe miight disgree thoughBig Smile

When CS2008 is up & running there will be more options to post these in the members photo section if that's wht mobe wants to do.

Chris.

Totally agree with Chris! which is why I posted in this section over the general forum and I have no issues with what the mods want to do regarding the photos, just more than happy to share them! and I will be posting more soon!

• 10-17-2008 6:04 PM In reply to

Still working on a photo! Very tricky as it reflects everything! Also not helped by the room it is in being painted yellow! (And, as it is the playroom, a complete tip!!)
  • 10-21-2008 6:27 PM In reply to

• Faz
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-29-2008
    • Skelmersdale
    • Posts 36
    • Bronze Member

lovely mobey - where did you get the green floating shelves out of interest
    MX4000 Glossy Black /Beo 4 / Motorised Stand
  • 10-22-2008 7:22 AM In reply to

thanks! the shelves are called 'play' or part of the play range and are made by Ligne Roset, i dont think they are available anymore though but maybe best to ask.
Page 1 of 1 (24 items)