in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-15-2008 2:26 PM by Craig. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2008 6:22 PM

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

U70 Headphones

Just aquired a pair of U70 headphones with some items I purchased. Nice suprise as the item description said nothing about them been included. Only problem with them is that the covering on the pads is missing. Now I can't imagine these are available anymore, but does anyone know a way of replacing it?

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 09-14-2008 6:54 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: U70 Headphones

There's no way of getting the original ear foam pads i'm afraid.  The black 'soft-feel' coating just rots off and most people just rub/hoover/pick off the remnants to leave the off-white fabric underneath.

I have seen the earpads covered in speaker fabric before, but it's never a neat job.

Lee

Smile 

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 09-15-2008 2:26 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: U70 Headphones

9 LEE:

most people just rub/hoover/pick off the remnants to leave the off-white fabric underneath.

Thats just what has been done to these.Laughing Might just leave them as they are then.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)