in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-29-2008 1:58 PM by Calvin. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-29-2008 6:43 AM

• Calvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • London
    • Posts 233
    • Bronze Member

Product Dimensions

Well I've been thinking I'm going to get a system to put in my kitchen.  I was thinking about probably getting an old Beocenter unless I see a BS1, Century or overture turn up stupidly cheap on Gumtree or a local newspaper listing or the like. (I really want something with a tape player)

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I was looking through some of the product specifications to get some dimensions and noticed that this isn't included in the Specifications.  This is a bit of a pain because I need to know if a system would fit sideways on my cabinet or not, I'm sure others like to know if units would fit on their shelves etc...

Now obviously I don't expect anyone to go through each and every product listed, armed with their hifi collection and a tape measure but is there any way we can work towards getting something done?  We could maybe have a page posted somewhere with an empty grid; we could then individually load the page, see what was left to do and fill it out over the course of a few weeks, dependant on what we each owned, slowly adding to it?

Of course, if this is listed somewhere else or we can drag it out of some old catalogues then even better [?]

• 08-29-2008 7:28 AM In reply to

Re: Product Dimensions

You can find information on the dimensions on the products page.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 08-29-2008 1:58 PM In reply to

• Calvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • London
    • Posts 233
    • Bronze Member

Re: Product Dimensions

T'was were I looked.  Having done a lot more delving, a lot of the products do have measurements but a lot of other don't.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)