in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-08-2010 8:17 AM by Keith Saunders. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-25-2008 3:36 PM

Lutron IR codes

Hi, does anyone know where to find Lutrons IR codes for their Homeworks system ? I got my installed this week and would like to control it from the Beo 5. Would be nice with as detailed instructions as possible. Right now I have no scenes set so I must be able to control specifik light sections, or to be able to "press" the buttons remote at the wall panel.

Best regards

Hans

• 08-02-2008 2:35 AM In reply to

Re: Lutron IR codes

I'm only guessing, but does it not respond to the same remote commands as you previous Bang and Olufsen remote control has ?
  • 08-08-2008 2:38 PM In reply to

Hi Alex, I am not familiar how to control the Lutron system with my Beo 4, if that is your question ?

Regards

Hans

• 08-15-2008 3:11 PM In reply to

Hans,

There are two Lutron products which have B&O options and they are Homeworks and Grafik Eye 3000 Series. For either of the Lutron products to work with the Beo4 or Beo5 it MUST be a B&O compatible version, the standard Lutron units will not work with the Beo4 or Beo5.

If you have one of the compatible Luton products, then the Lutron manual includes the instructions for using the Beo4 as below

All Lutron functions use the LIGHT source even when you are not controlling lights.

The Beo5 uses exactly the same codes as the Beo4 and you may wish to review my Beo5 web pages HERE where you can download a Lutron configuration file for the Beo5 if you have the configuration software.

Regards Keith....

• 08-26-2008 9:17 AM In reply to

Thanks Keith, perfect instructions. As usual.

Best regards

Hans

• 03-06-2010 5:57 AM In reply to

Hi Keith,

I have some table and floor lamps. Do you know if the Lutron Solina can be operated by the Beo5?

Kind regards,

Bas

My Bang & Olufsen....

• BeoVision 7-40 MK V
    • BeoSound 5
    • BeoMaster 5 
    • BeoLab 6002 (2*)
    • BeoLab 7-4
    • BeoLab 4 (2*)
    • BeoLab 11
    • BeoCom 4 
    • Beo 5
  • 03-08-2010 3:38 AM In reply to

Bas,

The Lutron Solina cannot be controlled by a Beo5 because it does not have an IR facility.

See HERE for details

Regards Keith....

• 03-08-2010 6:05 AM In reply to

Hi Keith,

That’s a pitty…

If I want to control my table and floor lamps through my Beo5, do I have to buy the Lutron Rania IR for each lamp? Or is there an other solution?

Kind regards,

Bas

My Bang & Olufsen....

• BeoVision 7-40 MK V
    • BeoSound 5
    • BeoMaster 5 
    • BeoLab 6002 (2*)
    • BeoLab 7-4
    • BeoLab 4 (2*)
    • BeoLab 11
    • BeoCom 4 
    • Beo 5
  • 03-08-2010 8:17 AM In reply to

Lutron Rania devices are intended to be on the wall in place of a standard light switch, so not really what you need.

Any product which uses an infrared remote can be made to work with the Beo5

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)