in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-06-2008 6:56 PM by magnushj. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-21-2008 6:05 PM

Pfeifen Beocenter 9000

Hallo, mein Name ist Stefan.

Ich habe, schon seit Ewigkeiten, mein heißgeiebtes Beocenter 9000. Als Boxen habe ich die B6W DM 601+Bassmodul DM602 (glaube so hießen die damals). Klanglich eine echt gute Kombi, die Beolabs (6000,8000,1) sind mir in den Höhen viel zu hart/scharf.

Dazu noch einen Beovision Mx 6000 und ein BeoCom 4, eine Beolink 1000 und eine Beo4.

Seit meinem Umzug habe ich jetzt aber ein paar Problemchen und hoffe hier auf kompetente Hilfe:

Das untere Glas hat sich gelöst - ist zwar lästig aber wenn man es sauber plaziert kann man den (das?) BC gut bedienen.

Aber jetzt kommts: Wenn man eine Weile Musi gehört hat (Wärmeproblem?) kommt ein ekeliges, hochfrequentes Pfeifen aus den Lautsprechern, aber nur im CD-Betrieb und nur bis ca. Track 3 oder 4. (Wird immer leiser je höher der Track).
    Ich hatte das in der alten Wohnunh auch schon einmal aber nach Strom- ab und wieder anstöpseln war es weg.  Damals hatte ich den Kopierschutz einer CD im Verdacht, aber es kommt auch bei selbstgebrannten Scheiben.

Achja, das Tape ist auch langsamer geworden, ich schätze mal das hier der Riemen am Ende ist. Ist nicht so schlimm, aber der Junior hat noch ein paar Hörspiele die er ab und an hören möchte . . . 

Vielen Dank für ein paar Infos,

Gruß Stefan

• 07-29-2008 9:51 AM In reply to

• magnushj
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-16-2007
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 139
    • Silver Member

Re: Pfeifen Beocenter 9000

1: The glass is easy to fix. Unscrew one screw located in the lower left side of the glass (from underneath obviously). Gently push the whole glass frame to the left about one centimeter to unlatch it. It should now be possible to lift up the whole plastic frame with the glass.

Gently remove the old sticky tape from the glass and the frame (don't use any sharp objects). When everything is clean, use a little bit of epoxy resin to glue it back together.

2: I think you will have to replace the electrolytic capacitors on the cd-controller board. I had all kinds of strange problems with my BC9500, and new capacitors cured them all. The old ones dry up with age.

Have a look at this thread: http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/thread/73337.aspx

3. Probably the belts. Send a PM Dillen on this forum. He has supplied me with parts several times.

Beocenter 9500+Beolab Penta mk2+Avant+MX7000+Beosound Ouverture+1xBeolab 6000 :)
  • 08-02-2008 8:53 AM In reply to

Hi Magnus,

thanx, this could solve my problems. 

I'll try this the next time.

Btw: Is there a workshop how to open the BC9000 and where are the locations of different Platines?

• 08-06-2008 6:56 PM In reply to

• magnushj
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-16-2007
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 139
    • Silver Member

Hi,

It is very easy to open the beocenter. Just unscrew all the screws in the back that have an arrow pointing at them, and three in the front. With these gone, you can carefully tilt the whole top section of the beocenter to the front. Just like the hood on old bmw's. ;)

The circuit board (platine) that controls the cd player is located directly under the cd player. You will have to take the entire cd-player out of the beocenter and unscrew the circuit bord from underneath.

Magnus :)

Beocenter 9500+Beolab Penta mk2+Avant+MX7000+Beosound Ouverture+1xBeolab 6000 :)
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)