in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-02-2009 12:56 AM by matapan. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-10-2007 1:49 AM

Beosound Century not responding to Beolink 1000 or Beo 4

HI! i got a BS Century but did not have remote to test it at the time of buying when i got the remote it just doesn't respond at all. I already activated the remote function on the Century ( press standby>sound>1>store) then cleaned the IR sensor,still no response.  Also the glass door seem to be lazy to activate ,i have to wave my hand pretty close(about 2inches from the door) to activate it.(also cleaned the sensor and emitter but it would respond better when i removed the fret) I used to see Century will emit a visible light in the dark that you can see when look between the right fret but mine i couldn't.Can i just change the remote sensor and the door signal emitter myself and where can i get it ? Any suggestions,please.
  • 05-10-2007 1:58 AM In reply to

Re: Beosound Century not responding to Beolink 1000 or Beo 4

I take it that the remote is known to work? The service manual is on site. Getting parts relies on a sympathetic dealer and I would actually get them to do it as if it is not what you think, you won't waste any money!
  • 05-10-2007 9:50 PM In reply to

Both remote works. i use them with BS 1. i got the service manual but there is no trouble shooting.

By the way ,do you know how to change fuse in the power supply of Century?

Thank you.

• 10-02-2009 12:56 AM In reply to

Did you ever get this fixed? I have the same problem with mine. The music system does not respond to remote control commands.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)