in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-07-2008 8:44 AM by soundproof. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-01-2008 5:29 AM

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Photos in posting - how?

Following a request for photos concerning a modification I have carried out on a piece of equipment, I would like to do just that.

But how? The 'help' section suggests that permission is necessary, but how is this obtained?

I would like to put a couple of photos in my posting, rather than the gallery if possible.

Thanks. 

• 07-01-2008 7:00 AM In reply to

Re: Photos in posting - how?

If you can upload the photos to the internet, then all you have to do is click the green tree symbol in the toolbar in order to add an image to your post.

If you want to upload an image to BeoWorld, all you have to do is click Options in the Compose-Options-Related-Preview toolbar. There you'll find a File Attachment option, click Add/Update, and browse the file on your desktop. I believe there's a size limit of 100kb.

Enjoy.

• 07-01-2008 7:22 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Thanks soundproof - much appreciated!
  • 08-06-2008 11:11 AM In reply to

• js
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-07-2007
    • Brussels
    • Posts 208
    • Silver Member

soundproof:

all you have to do is click Options in the Compose-Options-Related-Preview toolbar. There you'll find a File Attachment option, click Add/Update, and browse the file on your desktop.

I have done so: I browsed on my desktop and selected the picture I want to insert in my post, then I clicked on 'Save'. The name of the file appears in the 'Options' window, but no picture appears in my post. What do I need to do?

Thanks, Jean-Sebastien

• 08-07-2008 8:25 AM In reply to

• js
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-07-2007
    • Brussels
    • Posts 208
    • Silver Member

After having exchanged some PMs with Lee, I am trying again. So, hereunder, one should see a 35KB .jpg picture of my dining room (with a Beocenter 9500 on the left hand side).

Edit: all right, now it works Party!!!  I don't know what happend when I tried yesterday Hmm  Anyway, thanks a lot Lee Smile

Edit: the moderator may want to delete this test-post if he wants to free some memory size on the forum

I have deleted the image as you suggested Jean-Sébastien. Emmanuel92

• 08-07-2008 8:44 AM In reply to

With Mac, Firefox works best here. Safari and Opera are both addled and doesn't give you all functions - like creating links.

Haven't tried Camino.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)