in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-14-2008 4:00 PM by a2bur. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2008 3:40 PM

Cinema lights won't dim out

I have a Cinema set-up with a Bs3 and have a Lutron Grafic Eye GRX-AV interface control and have just added a Lutron GBO 3000 light control . I have a cinema Beo4 so when I press " Cinema " the projector and screen drop and the lights are supposed to slowly go out , but they don't . The Lutron light panel works perfectly and accepts panel commands and from the Beo4 but isn't being told to dim when Cinema is pressed . The led's inside the GRX follow the wall panel light scene so they appear to be talking to each other , have tried other light scenes to see if it's putting the lights on and not off , but no difference . Can't get the B&o man to look at it till late next week and wondered if anyone knows what the answer might be ?
    Richard
  • 06-14-2008 3:47 PM In reply to

Re: Cinema lights won't dim out

Are you in the USA?

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 06-14-2008 3:55 PM In reply to

Also, to clarify, the GBOxxxx Grafik Eye wall plates accept a Beo 4 command natively, so this operation doesn't rule out any issues upstream to the BeoSystem 3 via the GRX-AV. You may already understand this fundamentally, but the GRX-AV is sending the signal from the "RS-232" (actually mux-link) D-sub 9 output on the BeoSystem 3 to enable light scenes when FORMAT 0 is pressed. 

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 06-14-2008 4:00 PM In reply to

Hello TripEnglish , I'm in the UK and have phoned Lutron but didn't offer any answers . I think this GRX-av is supposed to send an off signal down the MUX link connection but can't figure out how the Bs3 tells it too .
    Richard
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)