in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-22-2008 5:15 PM by Beeanowefreak. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-22-2008 4:02 PM

Beocenter 2300 problems

I have a Beocentre 2300 and Avant 28" VCR linked together with a beolink convertor.  Although the beocentre works it can be temperamental.  When I press SAT for the TV the doors open and the lights come on on the 2300, they stay open until I put the system into standby.  Also when I select CD the CD lights up the Avant shows the CD function is activated but the CD does not start.  Selecting track 1 and pressing either up or down arrows on the beo4 gets the CD started (sometimes).  If I then select SAT or DVD the doors remain open and the CD still keeps going.  Can anyone tell me if this is a software problem on the 2300?  It's nothing to do with the AVANT because I've tried it on another one.  Can B & O update the software without it costing me an arm and leg or is there anything I can do in the set up process? 

• 05-22-2008 5:15 PM In reply to

Re: Beocenter 2300 problems

Hey Max..Don't know if this helps but... 

I have a Beosystem 2500, and used to have it hooked up to an Avant. Worked perfectly when I had it so I'd say you have a cabling problem or your 2300 is faulty..

My 2500 was purchased when they had very first come out and has never had the software updated on it, and has always worked.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)