in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-30-2008 5:56 PM by Alex. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-28-2008 5:46 AM

Prices

Sorry, enough time trawling. I'm sure there's somewhere within Beoworld where current UK prices are shown. Where is it?
  • 04-28-2008 5:52 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Re: Prices

Hi

At the bottom of the articles page http://www.beoworld.org/articles.asp 

• 04-28-2008 7:33 AM In reply to

Thanks for that Van. A useful guide.

Can I make a request that current average pricing information is given a more prominent position on the site?

• 04-28-2008 7:52 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Hi

Maybe a pinned topic in the "for sale and wanted" and "ebay the right way" sections could be an idea. Or do you mean more prominent in the articles section?

• 04-28-2008 11:30 AM In reply to

i think what he means is they are easier to find, in fairness you would not assc uk price lists with articles in my view

cheers

malcolm

• 04-28-2008 12:38 PM In reply to

van:

Hi

At the bottom of the articles page http://www.beoworld.org/articles.asp 

.....I have one question! Does the UK prices include Taxes?

How much is Beolab 5 in UK (TX included?)

How much is Beolab 5 in USA(TX included?).

Beolab 5 in Canada is almost 26000$(TX included)....

Regards,

Constantine

all sold!

• 04-30-2008 10:04 AM In reply to

malcolm welborn:

i think what he means is they are easier to find, in fairness you would not assc uk price lists with articles in my view

cheers

malcolm

Yes, I was thinking on the yellow main menu bar.

David

• 04-30-2008 10:30 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Maybe Lee will consider the placing the "UK Prices" into the main navigation however I do not feel it would be the best place for it. I will leave you to discuss the placement with him.

I would personally consider "What is my Bang & Olufsen worth?" to be a frequently asked question. If you look in the FAQs section you will notice it is listed in the questions. Also if you do a search within the FAQ section it will appear. The FAQ it links to the articles section and the UK Prices list.

Best wishes

Van 

• 04-30-2008 4:56 PM In reply to

van:

Maybe Lee will consider the placing the "UK Prices" into the main navigation however I do not feel it would be the best place for it. I will leave you to discuss the placement with him.

I would personally consider "What is my Bang & Olufsen worth?" to be a frequently asked question. If you look in the FAQs section you will notice it is listed in the questions. Also if you do a search within the FAQ section it will appear. The FAQ it links to the articles section and the UK Prices list.

Best wishes

Van 

Van, thanks for your help.

In fact, I was trying only to have an ideea about the Beolab 5  price in UK.

My question was:  the 10.000GBP listed in Price section include  17.5% Value Added Tax(VAT)  ??????

Constantin

all sold!

• 04-30-2008 5:07 PM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

11048437:
    van:

Best wishes

Van 

My question was:  the 10.000GBP listed in Price section include  17.5% Value Added Tax(VAT)  ??????

Constantin

The answer is yes, the purchase price includes VAT - it's quite rare to quote prices without VAT in the UK and mainly applies to business purchases (who are able to reclaim the VAT expenditure).

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 04-30-2008 5:56 PM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

11048437:
    van:

Best wishes

Van 

Constantin

The price is now higher I believe - around £11k.

Still a small price to pay in relation to the sound they produce IMO.

Weekly top artists:                   

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)