in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-20-2008 10:06 AM by 9 LEE. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-20-2008 12:47 AM

Now my post is locked on beoworld

This website has crossed the line. My comment was deleted because I discussed poor customer service at my local Bang and Olufsen shop. If this would have happened in any other country, I think we all know that it would not have been deleted. 

Beoworld should turn all moderating to Lee as he is the only one that is fair and balanced. These radical ideas to lock posts should disappoint all members. This is the last I will discuss the moderating team because we all know some moderators have an agenda to make any of my comments removed/locked.

• 04-20-2008 3:13 AM In reply to

• ®
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 970
    • Founder

Re: Now my post is locked on beoworld

iphone:
    Please delete my beoworld account as soon as possible. 
    I thought you'd gone already.

• 04-20-2008 3:25 AM In reply to

I thought we had resolved this issue? I also had a PM from your address - I imagine it wasn't from you - apologising and saying that you had been joking? I can only imagine that you parents must have discovered your posts given the actions - or is there another explanation?

Can you please stop trolling this site. We are happy to answer any queries you have about B&O and indeed we have ! Insulting members and the moderating team does you no good at all and certainly adds nothing to the site. We don't remove people happily but I would suggest that moderating your behaviour would be sensible. 

• 04-20-2008 4:52 AM In reply to

It's quite common to lock threads in enthusiasts' sites. When discussions have run their course, for instance -- or when they are clearly contrarian to the general spirit and intent of a forum.

I remember your post concerning customer service, and was looking forward to hearing the other side of the story, as your quick recap seemed to go from "entering store" to "mutually assured destruction" in the blink of an eye. I think your reactions and comments concerning how the moderators have handled this are very destructive, and that said moderators have been most patient.

No, the world isn't out to get you ...

• 04-20-2008 5:36 AM In reply to

Peter :

I thought we had resolved this issue? I also had a PM from your address - I imagine it wasn't from you - apologising and saying that you had been joking? I can only imagine that you parents must have discovered your posts given the actions - or is there another explanation?

Can you please stop trolling this site. We are happy to answer any queries you have about B&O and indeed we have ! Insulting members and the moderating team does you no good at all and certainly adds nothing to the site. We don't remove people happily but I would suggest that moderating your behaviour would be sensible. 

Peter, you make me curious. What have happened ?

• 04-20-2008 5:37 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

iphone:

This website has crossed the line. My comment was deleted because I discussed poor customer service at my local Bang and Olufsen shop. If this would have happened in any other country, I think we all know that it would not have been deleted. 

Beoworld should turn all moderating to Lee as he is the only one that is fair and balanced. These radical ideas to lock posts should disappoint all members. This is the last I will discuss the moderating team because we all know some moderators have an agenda to make any of my comments removed/locked.

Can you possibly think of any idea then why the moderators may wish to have your comments removed or locked (which they don't want to do)?

I've been a member of BeoWorld since the site began, 2003 I think, and I've only ever had one post deleted and I know exactly why!

Weekly top artists:                   

• 04-20-2008 7:07 AM In reply to

• 04-20-2008 9:26 AM In reply to

I wish!  But, like a bad penny, he returns.
  • 04-20-2008 9:47 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Looks like I missed all the action.Laughing What I would like to add though is. IMO we have a fantastic Moderating team who work away behind the scenes to keep Beoworld running smoothly. Sometimes I think it is easy to take them for granted. May they keep on doing the fantastic job they have always done.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 04-20-2008 10:06 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

iphone:

Beoworld should turn all moderating to Lee as he is the only one that is fair and balanced. 

I completely disagree.. sorry!  I am actually more heavy handed than most of the moderating team, and it's only because we work as a team that we appear so well balanced.  Decisions are made in unison, with numerous points of view and varying levels of toleration - and this is why it all works so well.

In your case iphone, i support the locking of the post as well as the moderation of your previous comments - and if we weren't so respectful to your privacy and aired the comments you made then the whole of BeoWorld would agree with our actions also.

Please, if you have nothing constructive to add to BeoWorld, please find another website to post on.  Try as i might, i cannot see anything positive coming from you in any shape or form - and this is not what makes us "tick" on here..

Lee

Sad 

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)