in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-20-2010 10:50 PM by chucky. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-19-2008 5:08 PM

N.Music, N.Radio gone silent

Since a couple of days the N.Music and N.Radio are silent.

When I check the BS3200 it reports o.k. and gives the active number or station. But no sound.

Strange.

Does anybody else have the same problem?

• 04-19-2008 5:33 PM In reply to

Re: N.Music, N.Radio gone silent

Have you tried unplugging the Beoport and then plugging it back in - mine has a habit of crashing from time to time!
  • 04-19-2008 5:56 PM In reply to

Peter :
    Have you tried unplugging the Beoport and then plugging it back in - mine has a habit of crashing from time to time!
    No luck.

Switching to PC mode will give access to iTunes and then audio is no problem... 

• 04-21-2008 5:14 PM In reply to

Sorry to bother you all.

I unplugged the splitter (where 2 connectors are connected to 1) from the Mac Mini. At that very moment the music started playing, through the computer inner speaker.

That made me wonder... Did I connect the correct plugs in the splitter? After some investigation I found there were 3 connectors behind the cabinet. I must have plugged the wrong one in the splitter.

Now I remember my son sometimes goes on investigation. Maybe he had unplugged the 2 connectors. When I figured out there was no N.Radio, I plugged in both connectors, without knowing one of them was not correct.

So finally problem solved. 

• 02-19-2010 4:46 PM In reply to

I have a also a problem but after 30 minutes compeet silence. Restart the mac mini and I have sound.

The strange thing is it happens every time after about 30 minutes no sound. Everything else works fine.

Anyone got an idea?

Wanna play?!! (Also a PRIZEWINNER ON BEOWORLD!) 

• 02-20-2010 6:58 AM In reply to

Chucky, are you using Phil's Linkplayer in beta version? This SW is programmed to terminate after 60 (not 30) minutes, but you can optain a version from Phil that doesn't:

http://web.me.com/philrobin/LinkPlayer/Feedback.html

• 02-20-2010 10:50 PM In reply to

No I use BM-link. Put the Mac to sleep yesterday and again one song and after that silent???

I rebooted and works fine,,,,

Wanna play?!! (Also a PRIZEWINNER ON BEOWORLD!) 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)