in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-15-2008 2:43 AM by Keith Saunders. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-13-2008 6:44 PM

• Michael
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-23-2007
    • Atlanta, USA
    • Posts 318
    • Founder

adding templates to CT 1.10

I'm not familiar with the previous version but most things seem pretty self explanatory with the new software.  I am however having difficulty adding Keith's templates and channels to the configuration.  It appears that this would be done in the "Choose Products" section and you would simply add the templates (through the 'Zone Templates pulldown) to the products you have in the zone.  However I haven't had any luck.  

It simply asks me to select a product to apply the template, but it won't accept any of the Beo 'video' components that I've tried.  Is this a backwards compatibility issue with the software or is this user error?

Does anyone have experience with this?

-Michael

• 04-14-2008 9:32 AM In reply to

Re: adding templates to CT 1.10

What difficulty are you having adding templates and Logos ?

Assuming you have download the files and extracted them to C:\ which will automatically put them in the correct directory, then when you are in teh PRODUCTS section you can use the pull down on the right to select your requirements as below

So, to start by adding a STB, CLICK (and hold) on the required STB and drag it to the socket you require, then release your left button on the mouse.

Do the same with the LOGOS as below by pulling down the logos

Again you Drag-N-Drop the required logo and when you release the left mouse button the above will appear

Regards Keith....

• 04-14-2008 11:26 AM In reply to

Hello Keith,

I have some problems with the new software. Some time ago you made the logo files for me. They are still in your logo menu (Piet van der Zalm's ......). I have tried to edit these files, but I don't know how. Because some logo's has been lost with this version I need to edit the logo files. All the changes I made in the logo file (like your example below) are not saved. After reopening, all changes are gone. What am I doing wrong???

Piet van der Zalm

Keith Saunders:

Again you Drag-N-Drop the required logo and when you release the left mouse button the above will appear

• 04-14-2008 3:20 PM In reply to

The new version of software requires you to recreate your configuration files as they are not compatable.

One of the first things that happens with the new software is that it loads new firmware into your Beo5 and brings it up to firmware version 1.23a. Once this has occurred you will need to recreate your configuration from scratch.

Your updated configuration file can be download HERE and save it to disk

Regards Keith....

• 04-15-2008 1:54 AM In reply to

Thank you keith,

I already spend several hours last sunday with this new version. The firmware upgrade and recreation of the configuration file is done. The only thing is recreation of the icon files you have made for me. The one you can drag and drop in de product section. I have never made these files by my self. How you do that?

Piet van der Zalm

• 04-15-2008 2:43 AM In reply to

You have an e-mail..

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)