in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-04-2008 3:30 PM by Paradise. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-04-2008 3:06 PM

avant error

My avant shows an error 0722 22-2A does anyone know what this refers to? my tv has been going black after about 10 mins the picture returns after a while but now seems to be working ok again.  Is this error relevant to the problem?  any body have any ideas?

Kharon Paradise

• 04-04-2008 3:24 PM In reply to

Re: avant error

The error code means

22-2A 7IC1, SDA5273P Analogue Teletext processor which is not related to your problem.

The error codes generated reflect status of various data buses and microprocessor connections, but cannot reflect the status of a missing  EHT voltage unless there is lack of driver signal which would almost certainly effect other functions of the TV.

Given your comments in your previous posting on the subject and my response about dry joints, this is still the most likely problem area around the EHT transformer/ driver components..

Regards Keith....

• 04-04-2008 3:30 PM In reply to

Re: avant error

Keith , many thanks again, tv has started to behave, so not sure quite what to do ! will take it in if problem returns.

Have not done any forum things before so delighted to have such kind and informative help.

Many thanks Kharon Paradise

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)