in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-04-2007 2:46 PM by marcus_m. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2007 3:28 PM

New Manual!

For those interested, I have scanned and uploaded a rare Product Information manual for the Beocenter AV5. For owners of this cult set, it is a must!

And also for those in need of sleep, the technical manual for the quad Beomaster 6000-2702!

• 05-02-2007 3:41 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: New Manual!

Can i just add what a fantastic job Peter is doing on the manuals.  Without even being asked he went out and bought an A3 scanner so he could upload the rarer and larger user and service manuals for us all.  He is spending a lot of time doing this, and i am sure we all appreciate the fact that he is making BeoWorld even better behind the scenes!

Yes

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 05-02-2007 3:46 PM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

9 LEE:

Can i just add what a fantastic job Peter is doing on the manuals.  Without even being asked he went out and bought an A3 scanner so he could upload the rarer and larger user and service manuals for us all.  He is spending a lot of time doing this, and i am sure we all appreciate the fact that he is making BeoWorld even better behind the scenes!

Yes

Here HereYesBeer 

• 05-02-2007 3:46 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

9 LEE:

Yes

Obviously Peter is very busy at the moment, but would it be possible to put a list together of manuals we do not have. Maybe some members have copies or originals. Fairly sure I have some service manuals that are not on the site yet. Would be more than happy to send copies or whatever.

CraigBig Smile 

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 05-02-2007 3:47 PM In reply to

It is a pleasure - but any more posts like that and I will moderate you!Laughing
  • 05-02-2007 4:21 PM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Can I just add, that as a GP, it's probably the only manual work he's done in his lifeWinkLaughingLaughing

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 05-02-2007 4:50 PM In reply to

• benjnz
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Auckland NZ
    • Posts 392
    • Gold Member

Am more than happy to help out and scan up to A3 if anyone is mad enough to post them through Big Smile
  • 05-02-2007 5:23 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

9 LEE:

Yes

Hear hear! What a thoroughly good bloke you are Peter and thanks for keeping everything running while we were away
    BTW, if you're not too busy, can you tell me why my epiglottiss was swollen up after "The happy penguin" visit on Saturday night? I nearly killed myself when I tried to gargle on Sunday morning!

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 05-02-2007 5:52 PM In reply to

jandyt:
    9 LEE:

Yes

Hear hear! What a thoroughly good bloke you are Peter and thanks for keeping everything running while we were away
    BTW, if you're not too busy, can you tell me why my epiglottiss was swollen up after "The happy penguin" visit on Saturday night? I nearly killed myself when I tried to gargle on Sunday morning!

Andy T.

Quite frankly, I hate to think!Laughing 

This show of Peter praise is completely over the top! I am but one of a superb team headed by Lee. If it were not for the efforts of all the Beoworld team, this site would be nothing. I think it unfair to pick out anyone one person as all of us work hard - I am just more noticeable as I post more. The lifeblood of this forum however is  its membership and it is they who really make this site worthwhile. Those joining as Gold Members are in particular helping to keep this site active and healthy.

• 05-03-2007 3:40 AM In reply to

Peter:

For those interested, I have scanned and uploaded a rare Product Information manual for the Beocenter AV5. For owners of this cult set, it is a must!

Many thanks, Peter!

This manual is great. It provides a lot of useful information about the technique inside.

Marcus 

• 05-04-2007 5:34 AM In reply to

Hello Peter,

having a closer look at the AV5 brochure, I noticed the pages 4 and 21 are missing. Where these blank pages?

Thanks,

Marcus

• 05-04-2007 5:36 AM In reply to

Don't know! I'll have a look! I scanned it in full - there are some blank pages.
  • 05-04-2007 2:42 PM In reply to

Yes, blank pages with nothing on them.
  • 05-04-2007 2:46 PM In reply to

Great, thanks!
    Marcus
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)