in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-02-2007 5:49 PM by B&Ola. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2007 1:57 PM

Broken LC2 - No touch function.

Hi all!

I remember from the old forum that if a LC2 didn't react on touching there was a small black plastic part that had to be replaced. 
    Does anyone know what this part is, how much a spare cost, where its located under the black, plastic lid. 
    How does it look, has anyone a picture of it?

Thanks!

/Ola
    Filed under:
  • 05-02-2007 4:08 PM In reply to

Re: Broken LC2 - No touch function.

B&Ola,

I had recently the same problem. My 1993 LC2 was repaired for 30 Euro's, new touch Ball, and ready again. Be aware, also replace the smal original plastic tube for connecting the signal from the Ball to the sensor. ( < 1 cm tube) You can do it yourself or the dealer within 30 minutes. It is a known error at B&O.

Regards from Holland, Robert 

• 05-02-2007 4:57 PM In reply to

Thanks Robert!

Is this plastic tube the small foam-like piece sitting on the metal plate under the dome next to the two IR-recivers?

/Ola
  • 05-02-2007 5:16 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

B&Ola:
    Thanks Robert!

Is this plastic tube the small foam-like piece sitting on the metal plate under the dome next to the two IR-recivers?

/Ola

No, Ola. It looks like a bit of black plastic that has been stripped from a wire. It touches the "spiders web" low down.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 05-02-2007 5:49 PM In reply to

OK, what is size of this tube? Where is it connected inside? One end connected to the dome and the other end to?

/Ola
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)