in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-04-2008 12:23 PM by a2bur. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2008 11:01 AM

• Ezz
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-04-2008
    • Posts 10
    • Bronze Member

Beo 5 Remote

All,

I brought my Beo5 remote about 4 months ago and have only just really started to use it duew to the normal issues surronding this bit of kit i.e. it does everything but takes far too long for my dealer to get it right plus every trip needs an appointment at the dealers or at my home (anyway got that off my chest).

I've only just managed to convince my better half start using the thing because she can't be bothered to learn and swap between Beo4 and Beo5 remote and different versions of the Beo5. One thing that annoys the hell out of her is the fact she needs to press 'Go' and '>' a number of times to fast forward the Sky+ program and anyone that have tried this must find that it's slow and normally we information bar appears in the middle which means pressing 'back' and starting again.
    Also, if you manage to fast forward the only way to stop it dead seems to be pressing 'stop' twice; if you press 'play' which seems to be the logical button it seems to take a few second to the play resumes. 
    Question:
    1) Is it possible override the '<<' and '>>' only for Sky+ such that I can use them to fast forward and rewind instead of 'go' and '>'?
    2) Is there a better code which can be used to commence playback after fast forwarding using the 'play' button?
    regards
    Ezz
    Filed under:
  • 03-04-2008 12:23 PM In reply to

Re: Beo 5 Remote

Hope someone has an answer to this as your not the only one to have this complaint ( same complaint with a Beo4 ) , be nice to go into full rapid with one press ( two at the most ) . I press go to resume normal playback but it takes quite a few seconds to react and usually goes past the point you wanted and have to re-wind a bit .
    Richard
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)