in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-02-2008 3:36 AM by Peter. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2008 9:15 PM

What are the supported brands for a DVD Controller Type 4021 S/W 1.0

I've got a slimline panasonic dvd-player velcro'd to the top of my Mark 1 Avant 28" controlled quite nicely by the B&O DVD Controller (UK edition).

It's about time I dipped by toe in the DVD recorder/HDD market and wanted to check (other than panasonic) what brands were supported - and what I need to do to tell it if i swap brands. As its a while back I have misplaced the booklet that came with it.

Can anyone assist ? I've checked beoworld & bang & olufsen site and can't find it !

Does anyone have an experiences with the dvd controller on DVD recorders that I should be aware of ?

I'm in Australia now but assume that the codes for an Australia Panasonic should be the same as a UK Panasonic...

Cheers All !! 

• 03-02-2008 3:36 AM In reply to

Re: What are the supported brands for a DVD Controller Type 4021 S/W 1.0

Not completely straightforward but Panasonic and Philips tend to maintain the same codes and are covered. Sony, Pioneer and Onkyo also make models that are covered but these are long discontinued. I don't know if these companies have the same policy. I use one with a Panasonic DVD recorder. I would not be surprised to see the controller get a little more prominence as the DVD2 is not long for this world from what I have heard.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)