in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-05-2008 9:28 AM by Toby. 115 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (116 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-29-2008 4:23 PM In reply to

• wogga383
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-07-2007
    • Longridge, Lancs
    • Posts 108
    • Gold Member

Re: February Prize Draw!!

Well done to all, i don't think the goodies will reach Norway in this storm better we collect them from Lancashire
  • 02-29-2008 4:24 PM In reply to

• kuliand
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-07-2007
    • nuneaton
    • Posts 43
    • Founder

Off to read through my "From spark to icon" book again then.
  • 02-29-2008 4:24 PM In reply to

Congrats to all the winners and I wish you a nice weekend. I'm already looking forward to next prize draw. Hey PDB, do you know that tomorrow is March 31st ?WinkBig Smile
  • 02-29-2008 4:27 PM In reply to

• TR05
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-30-2007
    • Posts 4
    • Founder

Congratulaions to all winners!

This has been extremely EXCITING to follow on a friday evening!

Thomas

• 02-29-2008 4:27 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Well done LloydernParty!!!Party!!!
    Truly lovely speakers those!
    Fancy Norway winning first and second prizes!

Thanks Botty for your hard work. looking forward to seeing you again in March.
    Huge thank you to Lee once again for the great prizes!
    Long may Beoworld continue!

Poor me, never win owt!

• 02-29-2008 5:32 PM In reply to

• Thomas
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Norway
    • Posts 85
    • Founder

Congrats to all winners !!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the march draw...

Thomas

7-40 Mk3, Beo5/Beo4, Avant32DVD, BS3K, PentaIII, BL4K, BL Active w/BL2500, Avant28CTV,Beoport, AppleTV, 2xBC6K

• 02-29-2008 6:19 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Home again. Couldn't wait to get online to check what I had won. But again.... nothing no " and the xxth prize goes to Tom from Luxembourg"...

Sad So I guess it will be for one of the months to come.

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your prizes and don't forget to let us know when you got them... Yes -  thumbs up 

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 03-01-2008 3:49 AM In reply to

Just wanted to say many congrats to all the winners. Hope you enjoy your prizes.

All the best.

SImon.

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology." 7-40, 7-2, 9000, BS3, BC2, LC2, BC6000, Beo5
  • 03-01-2008 2:03 PM In reply to

Congrats to all the lucky winners

Enjoy your gifts Party!!!

Regards Anders

• 03-01-2008 2:38 PM In reply to

• camshaft
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Pennsylvania, USA
    • Posts 575
    • Founder

Tom:

Home again. Couldn't wait to get online to check what I had won. But again.... nothing no " and the xxth prize goes to Tom from Luxembourg"...

Sad So I guess it will be for one of the months to come.

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your prizes and don't forget to let us know when you got them... Yes -  thumbs up 

Yeah I know, I had thought back when the first prize draws started that with the relatively low number of gold members compared to prizes that we were all going win something!  But now our chances are only getting worse as we get more gold members.  How bitter sweet....

Ok, so I just have to wait till next month Whistle

Congrats to all the winners though! 

-Austin (resident audiophile skeptic)
  • 03-02-2008 7:35 AM In reply to

Hello everyone at beoworld!!!!!! This is Lloydern speaking!

Thanks for all the congratulations with my prize draw win! 1st prize and a pair of lab 6000s is really amazing and kind of surreal!

I did check out the prize draw live for the first three prizes, but had to go to work. Have been working all weekeend, but after a good nights sleep tonight, I went to my lovely computer to check out the the last seven prizes.

First it was funny that Roger, (gratulere Roger!!!) who I have talked to quite often at the scandinavian forum, won second prize with the Overture. Then my eyes looked further down on the website, and I could really feel the shivers down my spine when I saw my name and my nickname on 1st prize!!!!!! That was just a crazy feeling!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Have been a gold member since the launch last year and use the website a lot, both to discussions and to browse old products and download user manuals etc. You all do I great job, and beoworld is just the best place to be if you love B&O!!!!

And to all you guys still considering a gold membership....don't hesitate...join today...great excitement each month...nearly free of charge!

Gotta go to work no...thanks again...

Lloydern...now the proud owner of another great pair of the stunning Beolab 6000s!!!!  Jjjjiiiiiiiiiihhhhaaaaaaaa!!!

Anything but Beo isn't an option...3-32, Overture, DVD1, Beomedia, V8000, lab 4000, 2 x lab 2000, 2 x lab 6000 & lab 11.

• 03-02-2008 7:54 AM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

lloydern:

I could really feel the shivers down my spine when I saw my name and my nickname on 1st prize!!!!!! That was just a crazy feeling!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Fantastic feeling, isn't it!
    Now, you do realise that you will have to go to Eastbourne and collect the 6000s, then write a long thread with photographsWink

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 03-02-2008 12:52 PM In reply to

• Robert
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2007
    • Northern Ireland
    • Posts 362
    • Gold Member

PrizeDrawBot:
    The Prizes are getting serious now!

Third Prize this month is a Beo5 Remote Controller!  Designed by boffins so intelligent, even they aren’t too sure what it does and how it works.

The recipient of this gadgetry extraordinaire is..

Mr R. Smyth (rsmyth) of Belfast, Northern Ireland

You may have a new friend in Keith Saunders, and if you don’t know him – I strongly suggest you turn up at his house with wine, flowers (for ‘Mrs S’) and a smile.  Keith is responsible for working out how to program a Beo5 to herd sheep, file accounts, and assemble Ikea furniture (apparently). Legend!

I was away all weekend at a dental conference in Dublin, so only getting around to checking the results now! Can't believe I won a Beo 5! Thank you so much! I had planned to get one for my birthday in April, but now i won't need too! This is quite incredible!

• 03-02-2008 6:25 PM In reply to

Hi there Andy T!!!

It would have been real great to go to Eastbourne for collection and make a holiday out of it...but I think maybe me wife rather prefer our holidays elsewhere Smile I think therefore I will pay for shipment to norway.

I recon if you are the second first prize winner then I must be the ninth or something...hehehe.

A question in the end, since you are an expert here on the forum...how the h*** can I change my profile picture?? Can't seem to figure that one out? The one that I've got now is kind of dull, don't you think....?

Lloydern

Anything but Beo isn't an option...3-32, Overture, DVD1, Beomedia, V8000, lab 4000, 2 x lab 2000, 2 x lab 6000 & lab 11.

• 03-02-2008 6:31 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Hi Lloydern.
    Left click on your name at the top rightside of this page, where it says 'Signed in as Lloydern'
    Click on the Avatar tab.
    Tick 'Enable Avatar'
    Browse for a picture of your choice.
    Click 'Update'
    Click 'Save changes'
    It takes up to ten minutes to take effect. Good luck.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 03-05-2008 9:28 AM In reply to

• Toby
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hertfordshire United Kingdom
    • Posts 136
    • Bronze Member

Dear PDB and Gentlemen,

I don't know what to say except of course a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Thank You for this lovely prize !!!!

Just divine.

Good thing that I do need extra storage space at the moment and to have designer storage space is the cat's whiskers.Big Smile

I will let Lee know if I can collect or have it sent.

Kind Regards Toby
    I better do my bit and suspend my siggy.
Page 5 of 5 (116 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5