in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-20-2008 10:55 AM by nmartin771. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-18-2008 6:51 PM

Beocenter 2300 sliding doors problem

Hi everybody,

I need little help?

I'm a proud owner of beautiful beocenter 2300 and I have little problem with sliding glass doors.

Mine doors are wary low sensitive, sometimes I need to bring vary large surface to the front of the door in order to open it.

My question is: Can I change laser sensitive of mine doors? And how to do that by my self ?

Thank you !

Cheers,

Nikola

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 02-19-2008 4:16 AM In reply to

Re: Beocenter 2300 sliding doors problem

The sensitivity of the IR detectors can be changed but it involves complex measurements and change of components. This really is a job for a dealer service technician.

Regards Graham

• 02-19-2008 4:42 AM In reply to

• Foxtrott
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Vienna, Austria
    • Posts 500
    • Founder

Hi!

Have you already tried cleaning the glass doors and the black plastic behind the glass?

The sensor is located behind the plastic part near the lights beside the Cd drive. Already a small amount of dust (that you don't necessarely see on the smoked glass and plastic) can affect the senstivety of the sensor.

cheers

Foxtrott

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
    Henry VI, Part 2 William Shakespeare

• 02-20-2008 10:55 AM In reply to

Thank you for your answer!!!

I will try to clean the glass and the plastic, but I want to increase sensitivity of the sensor.

As I see only official service can do that?

I wandering is there anyone who is facing a same problem, and is there any way to do it on my own?

Thank you,

Cheers,

Nikola

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)