in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-04-2008 8:21 AM by redfresnel. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-02-2008 3:56 AM

Gold Membership

No doubt some of us are receiving notification that our Gold and Silver memberships are up for renewal. There are obviously a number of reasons for joining - access to manuals, the prize draw etc. However the real reason we have this membership fee is to assist with the running costs of the site and to avoid having a lot of advertising in site. You will notice that on the forum, there is effectively no advertising at all. This applies even to LifestyleAV which helps support the site more than most of you can guess.

For us to maintain this level of service, we do need you to renew your membership. I actually pay into the site every month to try to help as well as spending time scanning new manuals and attempting to help with questions. I hope that my efforts and those of the other superb moderators are appreciated as well as the huge contribution made by our Admin, Lee. The best way of showing this os the renewal of your membership which will allow us to continue to expand and develop this site.

Suggestions on how to improve the site are always welcome as is help! Laughing  Although we have a close relationship with Bang & Olufsen, one that is developing all the time, we do not receive any sponsorship from them. We are lucky in having funds coming in from Hiscox Insurance and STB brackets, the products of both coming highly recommended from us personally.

• 02-02-2008 4:36 AM In reply to

• peterb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-27-2007
    • Sydney
    • Posts 20
    • Gold Member

Re: Gold Membership

As a coincidence I actually upgraded to gold just a few hours ago in order to show my support for the site. I've had so many great tips from beoworlders both from the current site and the old site where i was a paid up member of the connosiuers club for a while.

• 02-02-2008 5:07 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

How time flies, I cannot believe the new site has been up and running nearly 12 Months.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 02-02-2008 6:53 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Hi guys,

I must reiterate that if you have changed your email address since registering then please let me know so that I can change the BeoWorld records, otherwise you may not receive your membership reminder.

PM me 

• 02-04-2008 3:57 AM In reply to

Hi there!

I mentioned this problem in my previous post about other matters, but i still seem be unable to upgrade my membership. I have tried two different cards and checked my information several times and everyting seems to be correct to me. The system just says "Your order could not be completed, please check your details or try another card." The address is the same where the bill is sent to and same where i live. A have also tried all my previous addresses.:) I don't know what i am doing wrong...

-Ollie

• 02-04-2008 4:11 AM In reply to

• van
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-19-2006
    • Brighton, UK
    • Posts 663
    • Gold Member

Hi Ollie

I wonder if I could ask what sort of card are you using? Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Visa Delta or Visa Electron.

I will look into the matter for you and see if I can resolve the problem.

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused

Van 

• 02-04-2008 8:21 AM In reply to

Hi, Van!

Sure, both cards are Visa Electrons. Thanks for your help! And no probs. :)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)