in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-02-2007 11:59 PM by oden. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-26-2007 6:48 AM

• oden
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 27
    • Bronze Member

PC2 Beoport TV

Hallo zusammen,

folgendes, meine PC2 ist installiert sowie eine Haupgaue TV Karte mit Chip bt878.

Es funktioniert alles, nur wenn ich TV bzw. PC TV einstelle habe ich nur ein schwarzes Bild, der MX im Hauptraum schaltet sich ein und der Programmwechsel funktioniert auch.

Den Sendersuchlauf habe ich ich auch schon mehrmals durchlaufen lassen und die Anzahl der gefundenen Programme könnte stimmen, da sie schwarz dargestellt werden kann ich es nicht kontrollieren.

Der TV Treiber kommt frisch gezogen von den B&O Seiten.

Ich kann mir nur eines noch vorstellen.

Muß das Antennenkabel irgendwie direkt am MX oder V angeschlossen werden, oder kann das  Antennenkabel direkt an das Kabelnetz angeschlossen werden ?

Danke für die Hilfe.

Thomas

• 04-28-2007 8:57 AM In reply to

• manu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

Re: PC2 Beoport TV

Hi,

I am sorry but I do not speak German. However, I think you are saying that you have a haupague TV card with the 878 chip, and you cannot get the picture on your PC with beoport?

I have exactly the same problem. The Beoport configuration program does not give me the TV Tuner page; unbelievably, if I select the DTV option in sources, I can play the audio from satellite TV source, but I do not get any TV picture!!

All other Beoport functionality works well.

I think this is a common problem - RalfOslo has a similar issue (from the old beoworld website). We believe that this is a Windows registry issue, but nobody seems to be able to come up with the registry fix.

I truly believe this is a software problem, and not hardware. We need help from the B&O technical people with this, but that is like asking for the moon.......!

If you get any success, please share your solution.

• 04-29-2007 12:15 PM In reply to

• oden
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 27
    • Bronze Member

hello Manu,

yes, it seems so that we have the same problem.

At the moment I´m in Sweden, but íf I´m back in Germany I will try to get informaton.

Because the black window is boring.

Thomas

• 05-02-2007 4:11 PM In reply to

your not alone same for me
    wer ist der grössere narr , der oder der der ihm folgt.
  • 05-02-2007 11:59 PM In reply to

• oden
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 27
    • Bronze Member

I have written to Bang &Olufsen Germany and have also described the problem there.

However, I still have no answer.

Thomas

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)