in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-28-2008 4:09 AM by PhilLondon. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-14-2008 7:24 AM

Gift [G] BEO5 Programming - for those with the software!

Our wonderful technical adviser, Keith has been beavering away over Christmas and New Year, and has prepared a collection of programmed logos which are not available in the normal Configuration Tool.

Most people will be getting their Beo5s programmed by their dealers and this is the route we would recommend. We offer this collection of logos and Sky and Freeview ready programmed channels as an aid to the dealers or to those individuals who have been given the software.

The downloads are freely available HERE and there is no cost or advertising involved. We hope that some might find it helpful.

A huge Thank You to Keith who has dedicated a large amount of time to this project. He has posted this announcement in another thread but I think it deserves more prominence!

• 01-20-2008 4:33 PM In reply to

Re: BEO5 Programming - for those with the software!

Today, some additions were made to the Beo5 FAQ in particular related to using CNTL_X commands

Regards Keith....

• 01-23-2008 6:38 AM In reply to

• cone
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Oviedo/SPAIN
    • Posts 598
    • Bronze Member

Hello, I´m trying to programm BEO5 for Beocenter 9500+Beogram9500+LX5000+Stand+VX7000 on main room. I would apreciate any help.

Regards

• 01-23-2008 7:28 AM In reply to

I have answered your question in the Beo5 forum HERE

Regards Keith....

• 01-28-2008 2:32 AM In reply to

Two more FAQ's have been added to the Beo5 Infromation & Resource pages and can be viewed HERE

All new FAQ's are shown at the beginning of the list in BLUE.

Regards Keith....

• 01-28-2008 4:09 AM In reply to

Keith Saunders:
    Today, some additions were made to the Beo5 FAQ in particular related to using CNTL_X commands

Note that the CNTL commands correspond to the Shift commands on the Beolink 1000. CNTL_1 = Shift + 1...

P. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)