in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-05-2008 5:13 PM by villarsch. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-05-2008 5:27 AM

• villarsch
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-21-2007
    • Frinton-on-Sea, Great Britain
    • Posts 37
    • Founder

Headphone sound balance, l/r

I would appreciate any advice which anyone may have regarding adjustment to the the left/right sound balance on ear phones.  On my LX2500 I can re-balance the l/r sound quite easily using the on-screen menu. (Being nearly deaf in one ear and below standard hearing in the other, this revised balance is very useful.)

Unfortunately, I cannot find a similar adjustment for ear phones on my BV7-40, either in analogue or Sky HD mode.

So if anyone can help with this feature on the BV7-40 I would be most grateful.

Villarsch

• 01-05-2008 5:50 AM In reply to

Re: Headphone sound balance, l/r

Look at page 70/71 in the reference manual - I wonder if setting the Sound System to stereo and then altering the output to the speakers will make a difference. If not, consider some headphones like my wife's Sennheisser HDR140s which are wireless and have balance and volume controls on the headphones.
  • 01-05-2008 5:13 PM In reply to

• villarsch
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-21-2007
    • Frinton-on-Sea, Great Britain
    • Posts 37
    • Founder

Re: Headphone sound balance, l/r

Many thanks for your advice.  Having read the relevant pages it does seem that an appropriate set of headphones will be needed in order to achieve the required balance. 

Again, thank you for the advice,

Villarsch

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)