in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-30-2009 10:03 AM by Gael Stehagen. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-26-2009 6:11 PM

Beocom 5 and Beovision 10 video on youtube

In italian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41mMt_xDI8U&feature=youtube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RVDc85EvHM&feature=youtube_gdata

• 11-27-2009 3:25 AM In reply to

Re: Beocom 5 and Beovision 10 video on youtube

Ahh, BV 10, my new telly :)

Just too bad I can't get it delivered until January! I very much dislike waiting for my new gadgets...!
    (and I seriously was about to replace my B&O with Sony until this one showed up) 

My girlfriend already making up plans to re-clothing (don't know if that is proper English) the speaker cover in some crazy design. Can be fun to individualize :)

Filed under: ,
  • 11-27-2009 3:28 AM In reply to

Gael Stehagen:
    plans to re-clothing

Funny, I suggested to my dealer that B&O should offer a service where they'd do one for you with the fabric you provide.

p.

• 11-27-2009 3:49 AM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

Gael Stehagen:

My girlfriend already making up plans to re-clothing (don't know if that is proper English) the speaker cover in some crazy design. Can be fun to individualize :)

If you do this, be sure to post pictures please Smile

• 11-27-2009 12:28 PM In reply to

Gael, have patience my friend! My BV 10 isn't coming until April (USA). Angry

Leo

BV 10-40, BV 8-32, BL 9, BL 4, CX100, BS Ouverture, BS 2000, BG 4500, Passive, LC 1, A 9

• 11-27-2009 6:24 PM In reply to

Strange that it will take so long. I ordered mine a day or 8 ago and it will be delivered the 11th (the 5th was another opportunity, but I have to drill a number of holes and lay some cables, which will take some time).

Anybody a thought on why the delivery timelines are so different?

• 11-27-2009 10:32 PM In reply to

great idea to re-clothing the speaker cover.

I would change a cover in metal/alu like the BL7 or a acoustic-lens in the middle like the BV9.

• 11-28-2009 5:40 AM In reply to

Harry2008:

Strange that it will take so long. I ordered mine a day or 8 ago and it will be delivered the 11th (the 5th was another opportunity, but I have to drill a number of holes and lay some cables, which will take some time).

Netherlands is very close to B&O factory, and your producted is delivered by a "Benz" truck, US is thousands of miles away and it has to travel via boat, train and finally Ford truck..... so it takes long while... Stick out tongue  just kidding.    I guess when you export a product to non-EU countries, it usually would take some time.

• 11-30-2009 9:51 AM In reply to

PhilLondon:

Gael Stehagen:
    plans to re-clothing

Funny, I suggested to my dealer that B&O should offer a service where they'd do one for you with the fabric you provide.

p.

Such service would be really great!

A middle road solution would be to offer some extra graphic prints on same kind of fabric as todasy so one doesn't mess too much with the acoustics. But let us also buy some fabric which isn't mounted to dress the additional speakers at home.

Well I asked the dealer and extra front-plates should be kept fairly cheap (about 100€). Hope he is correct because then we (eh um, my better half) will play a little with them and we'll post some pictures :)

Gael

• 11-30-2009 9:55 AM In reply to

leogenghis:

Gael, have patience my friend! My BV 10 isn't coming until April (USA). Angry

Leo

I actually felt a little better reading your post. Realized my situation could have been worse - phew!  ;)

Hopefully we both get to enjoy it big time when we finally get it!

Cheers,
    Gael 

• 11-30-2009 10:03 AM In reply to

Harry2008:

While I was begging my dealer to shorten the delivery times he enlightened me that they actually only got one per week and since I hadn't pre-booked any I was placed after 5 other lucky fans. I actually called my old shop in a smaller town and they could deliver in December but then I have some logistic issues...

Guess one could get shorter delivery times depending on the importance of the dealer (which would then receive larger quantities) and also the general density of B&O-fans in the area.

/Gael

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)