in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-15-2008 7:25 AM by Coolskin. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-15-2008 4:10 AM

• msh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Odense, Denmark
    • Posts 3
    • Bronze Member

BeoLink PC 2 / BM Link

I've been using a BeoLink PC 2 together with my PC with succes. Sharing and using all BL sources works just fine.

Now I got my self a MacBook Pro and installed the BM Link application. But nothing seems to works. I cannot access BL sources on my mac  or share N.Music through BL. I can only listen to music played on the Mac.

Can anyone tell me if this should work with BM Link for Mac? 

Btw. The BeoLink PC 2 box doesent respond to input from Beo4 either.

• 03-15-2008 5:05 AM In reply to

Re: BeoLink PC 2 / BM Link

You cannot access other products on the Mac. You should be able to use the Beo4 to switch the Beolink on and off and change the volume though. You should also be able to control N.Music in the other rooms and depending on the type of equipment you have, get a good display of artist, track, genre and album. Get an iPod Touch and Remote Buddy, and you will have full two way control of your N.Music.
  • 03-15-2008 7:25 AM In reply to

Re: BeoLink PC 2 / BM Link

msh:

I've been using a BeoLink PC 2 together with my PC with succes. Sharing and using all BL sources works just fine.

Now I got my self a MacBook Pro and installed the BM Link application. But nothing seems to works. I cannot access BL sources on my mac  or share N.Music through BL. I can only listen to music played on the Mac.

Can anyone tell me if this should work with BM Link for Mac? 

Btw. The BeoLink PC 2 box doesn't respond to input from Beo4 either.

Check if you're using the correct Beoport FIRMWARE. 

To know what to use also browse the www.bang-olusfen.com site 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)