in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-25-2008 6:13 AM by Medogsfat. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-24-2008 8:41 PM

• nasjen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-25-2008
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

Beocenter 7700 W. Beovox S 45 Speaker WHAT KIND OF PRICE DO I PUT ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA PLEASE YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED

I Came across this at my uncles house it's in full working condition it sounds great but i really have no use for it. I want to sell it but I have no idea what kind of value this things have or what to expect. I was wondering if someone knows what kind of price I should ask. Although I have to Say for the year this was made it's unrealistic. Anyway if someone has an idea please let me know or if you know someone thats looking for one I am more than happy to work something out.

Thanks

Nas  

• 04-25-2008 1:47 AM In reply to

Re: Beocenter 7700 W. Beovox S 45 Speaker WHAT KIND OF PRICE DO I PUT ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA PLEASE YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED

Chris just sold a mint one with speakers and remote for £90.
  • 04-25-2008 6:13 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: Beocenter 7700 W. Beovox S 45 Speaker WHAT KIND OF PRICE DO I PUT ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA PLEASE YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED

There were no speakers but I did sell it with the very nice & quite sought after MCP7700 remote control. It also had a fabulous sounding MMC4 cartridge which is very important to get the price up.

It was a quite cheap price to be honest and nowhere near reflects the quality of these units. Don't ask me why this is the case with these beocenters as they were one of the best B&O built.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)