in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-06-2008 6:25 PM by moxxey. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2008 2:46 PM

beovision 7mkIII picture question

First post, so here goes..I have a few issues i with my tv,it is connected to sky hd and when watching sky sports news the info bar at the bottom becomes blured intermitently.The other problem i have is when i switch to a hd channel the volume drops,sound is connected digitly.Many thanks for any ideas. 

• 02-06-2008 3:01 PM In reply to

Re: beovision 7mkIII picture question

Welcome to Beoworld. How long have you had the TV? There was a problem reported with some of the earlier sets which was rectified by S/W 3.0 .

Not sure about the info bar - I am surprised it is just the bar as this sounds more like a transmission problem than the set itself. I am afraid I don't have HD so cannot comment further, Maybe Moxxey can illuminate us if his set does the same? 

• 02-06-2008 3:25 PM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

sparks1:

First post, so here goes..I have a few issues i with my tv,it is connected to sky hd and when watching sky sports news the info bar at the bottom becomes blured intermitently.The other problem i have is when i switch to a hd channel the volume drops,sound is connected digitly.Many thanks for any ideas. 

Not sure about the first issue, but the second is a standard problem and isn't TV specific. You can alter the volume setting for your Sky box from within the system settings. However, HD channels are always more quiet than their SD equivalent. For instance, on my MKIII I find most SD channels are fine at around volume 58-60, whereas HD channels are set to volume 68-70.

• 02-06-2008 5:57 PM In reply to

Peter:

Welcome to Beoworld. How long have you had the TV? There was a problem reported with some of the earlier sets which was rectified by S/W 3.0 .

Not sure about the info bar - I am surprised it is just the bar as this sounds more like a transmission problem than the set itself. I am afraid I don't have HD so cannot comment further, Maybe Moxxey can illuminate us if his set does the same? 

• 02-06-2008 6:02 PM In reply to

is there any way to adjust volume for just hd channels,and how do i find out sw info.buy the way it 32"bv7
  • 02-06-2008 6:25 PM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

sparks1:
    is there any way to adjust volume for just hd channels,and how do i find out sw info.buy the way it 32"bv7

Sadly, no. HD channels are simply quieter than the others. It's always been like that, in the same way the adverts are two or three levels louder.

You need to go in to the service menu to find this info. You might be better off just asking your dealer. I'm sure yours will be revision 3 though as my old BV7-32 was at r3 when I had it HD upgraded, a year ago.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)