in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-24-2008 9:48 AM by lifra. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2008 5:31 PM

• taplow
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-23-2008
    • Posts 3
    • Bronze Member

DVD2

A little frustrated with this beautiful but strange product . When switching on the DVD player I continually get the Guideplus menu , that isnt relevant in the UK. Someone give me a clue , just want to use it as DVD player . Reference manual gives no clues !!! No surprise there then!
  • 01-24-2008 2:54 AM In reply to

Re: DVD2

You say that GuidePlus is not relevant to the UK, but it is, and it supports all the UK major TV stations. A full list can be viewed HERE

On pages 52 to 54 of the user guide it provides the setup instructions for GuidePlus, the GuidePlus Menu should only appear when requested. When the Guide comes up does it show channel information or is it just blank information ?

Regards Keith....

• 01-24-2008 9:48 AM In reply to

• lifra
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Posts 3
    • Bronze Member

Re: DVD2

My DVD2, a strange product indeed, and it has the same problem. I also don't want to use the GuidePlus system.

The manual is a nice pease of paper, but I don't understand one word of it. ( Dutch and Englisch version) By doing and trying I can operate the machine now and it works o.k. but very slowly. My question; is it possible to remove the GuidePlus system completely ?

Frank van de Venne

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)