in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-13-2008 6:26 AM by ekim12345. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-13-2008 4:23 AM

Beo Vision 6 does not respond to remote control, no picture ...

Hi,

today I wanted to switch on my beo vision 6 tv, then I saw that the red led turned into green, but nothing more .. no picture. After a while the led now blinks red and green. Also the connected beo center 2 does not respond to the remote control. When I swich on the radio on the beo center directly, I see the radio station on the display of the beo center, but the connected speakers do not switch on. When i try to play a dvd, the dvd is played by the beo center, but the beo vision does not show any picture or respond to any of the remote control keys .... very strange. Yesterday, everything worked, and as far as I know we do not have any current break down during the night .....

If anybody has an idea what I could try .... thanks in advance :-)

Mike

• 01-13-2008 4:30 AM In reply to

Re: Beo Vision 6 does not respond to remote control, no picture ...

Switch it all off at the mains for 5 minutes and then switch it back on. You will need to know the PIN codes.
  • 01-13-2008 6:26 AM In reply to

Re: Beo Vision 6 does not respond to remote control, no picture ...

When I switch it back on after 10 Minutes, the led on the TV is immediatly green, all other devices are red. Then after a couple of seconds the led on the tv again blinks red and green. Again no screen is displayed on the tv ...

Then, when I switch on the radio by typing on the panel on my beo center, the radio station is displayed on the beo center, but I cannot hear anything and the led on my tv goes red. After a couple of minutes the radio is switched off and the led on the tv is again blinking red and green. Can I reset the setting on my tv to factory settings? 

Thanks in advance

Mike 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)