in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-11-2007 4:44 AM by 9 LEE. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-09-2007 12:54 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Party!!! [<:o)] B&O Salisbury

Just to let everyone know that B&O Salisbury is having a Charity Launch Day tomorrow and Sunday to raise money for Children in Need as well as giving you a chance to win a Bang & Olufsen Home Cinema worth an unbelievable £16,000 !!!!!

Here is the News Item for full details!

Lee

Big Smile

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 11-09-2007 1:52 PM In reply to

Re: B&O Salisbury

Will they allow remote access?! A PayPal account might allow some of us not able to reach Salisbury to take part! I would be happy to donate to a novel idea like this one.
  • 11-09-2007 2:44 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

May be worth contacting them to find out. They were very helpful & friendly when I contacted them to check the Beoworld details of their store were up to date.

I too would certainly have a puntSmile

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 11-09-2007 3:20 PM In reply to

Yes I too would be interested in giving my own donation.

Lee, do you have an email address that we can contact Gordon?

• 11-09-2007 3:57 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

They are on our dealer list here

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 11-09-2007 4:01 PM In reply to

You can contact Gordon at salisbury@bang-olufsen.co.uk

My wife is having her hair done tomorrow in Salisbury, so I will be going along to provide support.

Regards Keith....

• 11-09-2007 4:29 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Keith Saunders:

You can contact Gordon at salisbury@bang-olufsen.co.uk

My wife is having her hair done tomorrow in Salisbury, so I will be going along to provide support.

Good excuse to nip into the dealers and order your Christmas prezzie eh Keith?Big Smile

Chris.

• 11-09-2007 5:13 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

I too would be intersted in having a go at this. Plus it is for a very good cause.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 11-10-2007 5:55 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

I'm here at the store now, trying to crack the safe myself !!

The store is already PACKED at 11am, so it looks like it's going to be a busy day for Gordon & Co.   A commendable charity choice, and hopefully B&O Salisbury can raise lots of money!

It's fine for BeoWorld Members to email B&O Salisbury with your numbers on the promise you will send a cheque to Bang & Olufsen of Salisbury made out to "Children In Need"

--------------------

The Address to send to is -

Bang & Olufsen of Salisbury

3, Endless Street

Salisbury

Wiltshire

SP1 1DL

---------------------------

The cost is £5 per 3 attempts, and you will need to choose a 6-Digit Number for each attempt. (ie 652341, 872654, 901852)

Email them directly to Bang & Olufsen of Salisbury at salisbury@bang-olufsen.co.uk

As soon as Gordon (or his good lady wife Becky) gets these - they will enter them on your behalf and will email back to tell you if you have been successful or not.  Either way, you will be entered into the prize draw to win a BeoSound 3 if the safe code is not cracked and the £16,000 Top Prize is not won this weekend.

Important - When emailing your numbers, please don't forget to include your name and address!!

Good Luck to everyone!!

Lee

Big Smile

• 11-10-2007 6:01 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

9 LEE:

The store is already PACKED at 11am, so it looks like it's going to be a busy day for Gordon & Co.   A commendable charity choice, and hopefully B&O Salisbury can raise lots of money!

It's fine for BeoWorld Members to email B&O Salisbury with your numbers on the promise you will send a cheque to Bang & Olufsen of Salisbury made out to "Children In Need"

--------------------

3, Endless Street

Salisbury

Wiltshire

SP1 1DL

The cost is £5 per 3 attempts, and you will need to choose a 6-Digit Number for each attempt. (ie 652341, 872654, 901852)

Email them directly to Bang & Olufsen of Salisbury at salisbury@bang-olufsen.co.uk

As soon as Gordon (or his good lady wife Becky) gets these - they will enter them on your behalf and will email back to tell you if you have been successful or not.  Either way, you will be entered into the prize draw to win a BeoSound 3 if the safe code is not cracked and the £16,000 Top Prize is not won this weekend.

Important - When emailing your numbers, please don't forget to include your name and address!!

Good Luck to everyone!!

Lee

Big Smile

Not being picky - just checking! I assume the email address is salisbury rather than salibury

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

• 11-10-2007 6:07 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Puncher:
    9 LEE:

--------------------

3, Endless Street

Salisbury

Wiltshire

SP1 1DL

Good Luck to everyone!!

Lee

Big Smile

Not being picky - just checking! I assume the email address is salisbury rather than salibury

Quick edit - Ahem..... I don't know what your'e talking about Puncher Embarrassed

• 11-10-2007 6:16 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

You may also want to edit the link in you reply as well thenStick out tongue I've edited the link in mine.

• 11-10-2007 6:20 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Puncher:
    You may also want to edit the link in you reply as well thenStick out tongue I've edited the link in mine.

Whistle

(... put down to the fact i'm a bit over-excited about cracking the code)

• 11-10-2007 7:30 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Ah well - my meagre tenner didn't open the safeSad - but I am in the draw for a Beosound 3Big Smile - unless someone wins the big oneHuh?

• 11-10-2007 7:43 AM In reply to

• V13WNG
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-11-2007
    • Eastbourne, East Sussex, ENG
    • Posts 200
    • Bronze Member

How packed is PACKED!? Numbers, Lee, numbers!!! Laughing

I'm alone with the Radio 5 Live (come back, Lee)  - COME ON THE TOON! Big derby this afternoon!

Muchos Gracias Cool

• 11-10-2007 9:43 AM In reply to

Well Lee, I was an early bird at Gordon's store this morning as my wife was having her hair done at 9am.

I introduced myself to Gordon and his wife and we chatted. Apparently, Gordon had some knowledge of me, I guess from you or John Marshall in Southampton, but I am sorry I missed you, but my wife would have given me a real hard time if I had not been waiting for her after her hair had been completed.

Anyway I tried my luck on the safe, odds were not great about the same as the lotto with six digits to get 100% correct, and you have guessed it, I did not win, however that was no problem as the money goes to "Children in Need" which I more than happy to support.

Anyway, it was very nice to meet Gordon and his wife who apparently still live in Swindon, and I look forward having a coffee with them at a future event.

Regards Keith....

• 11-10-2007 9:45 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Gutted i missed you Keith!

I heard you were there before me - but i'm sure we'll meet up again soon. Smile

Remember - you're in the draw for the BeoSound 3 now!

Lee

Big Smile

• 11-10-2007 3:21 PM In reply to

• Toby
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hertfordshire United Kingdom
    • Posts 136
    • Bronze Member

Right I will try my luck as well.
    Kind Regards Toby
    I better do my bit and suspend my siggy.
  • 11-10-2007 3:25 PM In reply to

• Toby
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hertfordshire United Kingdom
    • Posts 136
    • Bronze Member

Guys please check the e-mail address once it is displayed in the e-mail programme because some of those post though show the right address once you click on it is omitting the s . I hope you get my drift.

Cheers 

Kind Regards Toby
    I better do my bit and suspend my siggy.
  • 11-11-2007 4:44 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Thank you for pointing that out Toby.

Unfortunately I didn't win either No - thumbs down

So just to be clear, if you would like to take part and donate to a very worthy cause, email Gordon at salisbury@bang-olufsen.co.uk with your personal address details and the numbers that you would like to be entered on your behalf - three 6-digit numbers per £5 entry and pop a cheque, made out to Children In Need, in the post.

So far it has been great and the support from BeoWorld members has been wonderful but I know we can do better, so email Gordon today, you have untill 3pm to have a go then if the prize remains safely locked away, the prize draw will be made and someone will win a BeoSound 3.

Good luck

Lee

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)