in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-30-2007 6:56 PM by Peter. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-30-2007 6:29 PM

seeking some advice...

Dear all...

Great to see that this site is still a fantastic facility to B&O users, I havent been here since the new site design.

I was hoping somone could assist me with a couple of problems i'm experiencing.

I have recently signed up to sky (and finally ditched NTL). I have sky digital with a BV1 in one room and sky+ with a BV3. Both tv's are connected by ML and I find that being able to access the sky+ facility in both rooms a great joy. My problem is this: When I press stb on my beo4, the tv switches on but the box remains off, when i switch the box on (by walking over to it and pressing the power button) the tv seems to switch to v aux. Thats when i have to enter the tv menu and select sky digital again. Could it be something to do with the way the tv's are optioned? I dont seem to have any problem with the sky+ box with the bv3.

Any help would be appreciated to rid me this irritating problem which is proving to be a hugh hurdle in my ongoing search for total lazyness!!

I wish I was the person my dog thinks I am.
  • 10-30-2007 6:56 PM In reply to

Re: seeking some advice...

The BV1 probably has the Sky box set as V.Aux. This is how my AV9000 sees my Sky box. Select V.Aux on the List of the Beo4 and see if that works. Sat should work the Sky+ in the other room. The MX STB controller works in a slightly odd way!
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)