in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-21-2007 7:58 AM by The Beonic Man. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-20-2007 6:02 AM

A quick Saturday morning laugh...

Came accross this while browsing the net which I thought was quite funny! Enjoy...

http://www.360east.com/?p=666 

Simon.

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology." 7-40, 7-2, 9000, BS3, BC2, LC2, BC6000, Beo5
  • 10-20-2007 6:22 AM In reply to

Re: A quick Saturday morning laugh...

Hi Simon,

You are not related, by any chance??? LaughingLaughingLaughing

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 10-20-2007 6:50 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

LaughingLaughing

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 10-20-2007 10:26 AM In reply to

Not too long ago, it would have been some rock music.   Disturbing trend spreading from the good ol' USA, Glorification of violence and gansterism.  In my old neighborhood gangs were violent, greedy individuals oppose to any change the would improve the lives of their neighbors.

My two cents

Dario

ps,  

Funny, nonetheless.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I see no foe... Thoreau
  • 10-20-2007 2:44 PM In reply to

beocool:

Hi Simon,

You are not related, by any chance??? LaughingLaughingLaughing

Be'o'cool man! Me, related to these dudes? Er, no!

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology." 7-40, 7-2, 9000, BS3, BC2, LC2, BC6000, Beo5
  • 10-20-2007 8:20 PM In reply to

darioazul:
    Not too long ago, it would have been some rock music.   Disturbing trend spreading from the good ol' USA, Glorification of violence and gansterism.  In my old neighborhood gangs were violent, greedy individuals oppose to any change the would improve the lives of their neighbors.

My two cents

Dario

ps,  

Funny, nonetheless.

Sad state of affairs gangs and gangsters etc. Rather like Hooliganism at football matches. People feel safe being part of a group but the reality is that these individuals are extremely insecure and lost without direction. While I don't advocate gangs and their behaviour at all, let's not forget what the root cause of this is: deprivation and poverty. So, until we start addressing this, and I am unable to offer any solutions as to how to go about it, it will always be a problem societies have to face, just as it has been for generations. The division between poor and rich (or poor and poorer - depending how you want to see it) will only ever get wider, and the problem only bigger. Its a real tough one to turn around. You begin to see the appeal of communism as an ideology although one that sadly could never work, as we have seen in countless nations.

Simon.

• 10-21-2007 3:33 AM In reply to

• ®
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • UK
    • Posts 970
    • Founder

Wow, this topic soon strayed for the original title. "A quick Saturday morning laugh..."
  • 10-21-2007 7:58 AM In reply to

Britpop:
    Wow, this topic soon strayed for the original title. "A quick Saturday morning laugh..."

Its good to stray, makes it interesting!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)