in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-19-2007 5:47 PM by Eugenio Colazzo. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-01-2007 5:06 PM

• BenSA
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Durban, South Africa
    • Posts 808
    • Gold Member

B&O's just keep going.........

Durban South Africa

• 09-01-2007 6:03 PM In reply to

Re: B&O's just keep going.........

Laughing

So true!  When I received my Beocenter 9000 it looked similar to the one on youtube.  Not anymore!  I can't think of a better product to restore and keep using! 

Now...if only I could get the cd player to work!  Apparently a common problem.

Guy

• 09-02-2007 11:08 AM In reply to

yes... i too had the same thing happen. the panels are still available. after sourcing them from denmark and several hours of work on the door mechanisms, i have a beautiful, fully functional bc9300.

i agree they are well worth bringing back to life. the one in the video would be a good candidate (even as bad as it looks). i paid ~us100.00 for the lower panel (nos). 
    • B&o bottle opener
  • 09-02-2007 1:17 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Ouch!Surprise

CraigSmile 

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 09-02-2007 1:34 PM In reply to

I will alway regret trading my 2-way 9500 for a BS-3000! There really was magic to that system.

On a happier note, I always enjoy discovering music. So can anyone identify the tracks on the youtube video referenced above? 

• 09-02-2007 5:07 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

That video has been posted on the german forum some weeks ago. Check out this link, watch the first link in that post, it is the first part of the video that is subject to this thread. Somehow funny, how the guy recieves his "new" Beomaster...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 10-19-2007 5:47 PM In reply to

beo-ap:

I will alway regret trading my 2-way 9500 for a BS-3000! There really was magic to that system.

On a happier note, I always enjoy discovering music. So can anyone identify the tracks on the youtube video referenced above? 

Are from a local group, this cd was done to sell and to give money to some charity organizations.

Some music was created from an italian Group called 'I Nomadi'; wonderful music and text, and on this cd are rearranged by the local group.

ciao ciao

Eugenio

Eugenio Colazzo

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)