in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-30-2007 1:54 PM by Ahmet1. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2007 12:31 PM

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Beovision V23

On the german forum, there has been posted a press release about a project called "beovision V23". It talks about the "BV10" and tells us that the concept should be presented at a millionaire's expo in moscow next year. 

Here is a german article:

http://www.digitalvd.de/nachrichten/6744.html 

I found no english infos about it yet, as I did not have the time. 

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 11-30-2007 1:54 PM In reply to

Re: Beovision V23

Hi All!

Congratulations with a very handy and interesting community. This is my first participation on this site.  

A very exciting concept (though considerably out of my reach for the time beeing. As far as I could interpret from the german text, this is a handmade TV-concept produced to the customers spesification. The speaker will, when the TV is in stand-by, Dissappear behind the screen underneath. When turned on, elegantly come to sight and be perfectly aligned with the screen. Thereby the otherwise extremely visually  dominant apparatus will claim as little space as possible when turned of. Weighing in at 450 Kg, you better assure your floor can withstand the weight. The picture quality, it goes without saying, will be the very very state of the art. As I mentioned; considerably out of reach but....very exciting stuff though...

Ahmet 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)