in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-01-2007 4:35 PM by AKELLY. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-03-2007 5:42 PM

Beocom 2400

Hi - newbie alert!

My parents have a Becom 2400 on which most of the numbers have stopped working. I've investigated and I've found the root of the problem being the keypad membrane has broken at the connector. Are there any replaceable parts for these? Maybe if anyone has a broken one of these (buttons okay though!) could you let me know please? They don't want to ditch the phone because it was a present (from me!) but they would like it fixed.

Thanks in advance.

J
  • 05-03-2007 6:51 PM In reply to

Re: Beocom 2400

Ask Nobby! He is our resident phone and MX expert!
  • 05-04-2007 3:14 AM In reply to

smartsparky:
    Hi - newbie alert!

My parents have a Becom 2400 on which most of the numbers have stopped working. I've investigated and I've found the root of the problem being the keypad membrane has broken at the connector. Are there any replaceable parts for these? Maybe if anyone has a broken one of these (buttons okay though!) could you let me know please? They don't want to ditch the phone because it was a present (from me!) but they would like it fixed.

Thanks in advance.

J

As far as I am aware it is still available as a spare part, part no.7500376.  It should only be a few pounds.

• 05-04-2007 4:30 AM In reply to

Thanks for your fast replies! :D

Where can I order spare parts from? - my 'friendly' B&O dealer in St Albans is very reluctant to help!

• 05-04-2007 5:56 AM In reply to

There is no reason why they cannot order the part, especially if you have even found the part number for them.  I would ask them if they would be kind enough to order you a spare part if not go to another dealer, only dealers or official repair engineers can order spares.

• 11-01-2007 4:35 PM In reply to

• AKELLY
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-29-2007
    • Posts 4
    • Bronze Member

Did you ever get this phone sorted. If not Im looking for a navy blue handset. Just a longshot in case yours is blue and still broken? Email me on annettekelly@btintermet.com please. Thanks
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)