in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-25-2007 1:13 AM by ipaul. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-23-2007 6:31 AM

knobs on beolit 400

Does anyone know if the beolit 400 has a tone switch or only the later ones ??
    This is part of the front of a 400, the tone switch knob seems missing (but indicated on the panel), however, in the product gallery the 400 only has 2 sliders on the right side (volume and afc switch).

(Hmm, if i copy/paste jpg in it doesn't seem to show in the post and it does in the 'editor'.....anyway, should there be total 3 or 4 knobs on the top front ??)

Yeah, too bad: how does one get jpg's placed here ??

Anyway, just downloaded the service doc for the 400: ot diesn't have a tone switch there.
    Well, i have a photo of a 400 front which does have the indication (and also has a switch inside)......
  • 06-24-2007 1:18 PM In reply to

• Teddy_fr
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • near Angoulême, France
    • Posts 250
    • Founder

Re: knobs on beolit 400

Hi Ipaul,

Some have originally the tone switch, some have not.

I think the early ones have not it (like mine or the purple one on Beocentral).

On your model it is missing, but if you look at ebay sometimes these knobs can be found!

(I saw them a couple of weeks ago).

Beolit 400 

Adding a photo:

when you compose your post, click on Options (near Compose) and then choose File attachment Add / Update, or use the Insert / edit image button on the Message tools bar if you have hosted your photos, like f.e. on ImageShack.

Marc Smile

• 06-25-2007 1:13 AM In reply to

Re: knobs on beolit 400

Thanx Marc for this info, when i get home i'll try to add a pic from 'my' 400 front again.

I know about the limited availability of these knobs: i already bought some spares from this guy in Germany, the 400 is waiting for me in Bangkok but the spare knob i already have :)....

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)