in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-03-2007 5:29 PM by Craig. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-03-2007 4:29 AM

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Beocord VHS 80

Quick question, will the Beocord VHS 80 VCR only work with a Beovision Video Terminal Remote (Mars Bar)? Seem to remember there were some models, possibly later ones that would work with the Video Terminal and BL1000.

CraigSmile 

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 08-03-2007 3:30 PM In reply to

Re: Beocord VHS 80

Craig,

You can only use the Video Terminal Remote, see the information HERE

Regards Keith....

• 08-03-2007 5:01 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

I've got about 7 of these Craig in varying conditions. No idea if they work or not as I've nothing to test them on. All missing the battery covers except one of them so I'm sure you'll get a fully working one out of them if you want 'em. Usual price - nowtSmile

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 08-03-2007 5:20 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Thanks Chris for the offer. Strange the battery covers must go missing of these quite a lot, I have one just like that too. My reason for asking I have just sold the VCR on Ebay and the buyer wanted to know if they could use a BL1000. So I have chucked in the one I had for nowt, as you say up North.Stick out tongue

CraigSmile 

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 08-03-2007 5:24 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Aye lad - tha's abart reet theyer.

Seriously though - don't ALL B&O VHS's take the commands from the Beovision or are these earlier ones different and work as stand alone items?

Chris.

PS. if anyone else wants these remotes then they're welcome to them.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 08-03-2007 5:29 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Not with VHS 80 it does not have a Scart connection, only an RF connection. So it must have an I.R. reciever.

CraigSmile 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)