in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-30-2011 3:10 PM by a2bur. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-30-2011 4:27 AM

apple tv pictures

Hello All . I have three Apple TV’s all connected to B&o tv's but have an issue with two of them . When I go to my pictures and select any folder from the list it shows all the pictures in that folder and then I can Slide Show ( top left ) or select any picture to go full screen . Only one of the Apple TV’s has this , the other two do not give me the choice to select a particular picture and goes immediately to Slide Show . I find this annoying if I want to look a particular photo . Have been thru the settings and cannot see anything I can change that will give me this option , have also noticed that Standby / Off is not at the bottom the settings and can only turn it off by holding the centre button . Hope someone will help . Richard
  • 10-30-2011 4:47 AM In reply to

Re: apple tv pictures

Are all three ATVs the same type, and if so at the same software levels ?

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 10-30-2011 6:24 AM In reply to

elephant:

Are all three ATVs the same type, and if so at the same software levels ?

I have taken a look at my ATV (2nd generation, very small black unit) and its settings.

Mine is running 4.4 (latest patch level is 4.4.2).

The only thing I can think of, on your two ATVs that mis-behave, is that the delay is set to zero and therefore starts immediately ?

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 10-30-2011 6:43 AM In reply to

I would suggest this forum:

https://discussions.apple.com/community/appletv/appletv?categoryID=274

regards elmar

• 10-30-2011 3:10 PM In reply to

Sorted , Did a software update ( was 2.0.2 on the problem ones ) now 3.0.2 . Thought I had the software up to date Ick! . The home menu now goes across the screen with stand-by at the bottom of the settings . I also have the Apple tv 2 ( small black box ) , don't like it because the computer has to be on . Thanks for your comments and suggestions .

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)