in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-29-2007 8:19 PM by Tom. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-29-2007 3:31 PM

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Mmm now who could he mean

Locked Contact

Looks as though our old friend Mr Ian Grace is still miffed about Beoworld and Lifestyle AV. Just copied this from the MorethanAV website. It did make me laughLaughingLaughingLaughing

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 07-29-2007 3:36 PM In reply to

Re: Mmm now who could he mean

Locked Contact

As per usual, he has not given any thought to what hes commiting himself to and again has failed to deliver despite promises promises and yes you guessed it promises but doing nothing more to undermine what Beoworld has become.

What was that saying.. "Rome wasnt built in one day" or something along those lines??!! 

To try and recreate what Beoworld is today in the space of a few weeks is very naive at best as clearly he is finding out.

Good luck to him anyway and I "hope" he has fresh ideas for his forum/site as opposed to the blatant ripp off MTAV is off Lifestyle. 

• 07-29-2007 3:46 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Locked Contact

Well put Mobe, I cannot put what I am thinking right now. If I did I would have a PM from one of the Moderators about my language on the site.AngryAngryAngry

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 07-29-2007 4:07 PM In reply to

Locked Contact
    I am ending this thread as I do not think it is fair to chat about someone who has no chance to reply to this. I will be interested to see what Ian comes up with. I don't really think our criticising him is any better than what he has in his site about us. I would request that we just drop the subject.
  • 07-29-2007 5:54 PM In reply to

• Beowulf
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Derbyshire
    • Posts 143
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

I agree whole heartedly Peter, discretion and dignity are qualities worth maintaining in relation to this.

Kind regards

Dave 

Beowulf

• 07-29-2007 8:19 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

IIRC, we have had similar treads some time ago. Useless...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)