in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-09-2011 2:48 PM by tournedos. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-09-2011 1:54 PM

BeoLab 8000 Frets

I have recently purchased a pair of BL8000s, firstly can i say I'm very impressed with them. For a 10 year old speaker, they have blown my dads old B&O redlines  and my old technics strero out of the water. They were well worth the money and the design is superb.

Does anyone know if you can get different coloured frets from B&O or another company. Just to change it up from the standard black frets.

Also does anyone know where the serial numbers on the BL8000 are located? As i can't seem to find them.

Regards Liam

• 09-09-2011 2:48 PM In reply to

Re: BeoLab 8000 Frets

Yes, they are pretty impressive considering the form factor!

You can get new frets from B&O - at least black and white are available, I think also a darker shade of gray and perhaps other colours too. The standard blacks are ~200€ pair so not exactly cheap... not impossible to do yourself though with any colour you like, and there are some reclothing services as well although I haven't personally tried those. It would be a shame to destroy good black frets just to get another colour, though.

The serial number is on the type sticker on the connector flap, peek on the underside while it's up Smile

-mika

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)