in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-26-2011 3:09 AM by tournedos. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-25-2011 4:07 PM

Interesting Remote

Just saw this. Interesting idea for an A/V remote control.

• 08-25-2011 5:12 PM In reply to

Re: Interesting Remote

Meh.

If the Beo5/6 wasn't such an ergonometric disaster, there'd be no position for the toggle remote. Beo 4 much better, but even that needs work too.

Flat screen interfaces leave me....well....flat! That's why I LUV my Beosound 5.  And even that could be better.

More gestalt B&O, and less lemmings, please.

B

B

• 08-26-2011 3:09 AM In reply to

Re: Interesting Remote

Not for me either. I want a remote I can use without looking at it, so I'll never go to something with only a touch screen.

Besides, I'm icon blind (dunno if that's a real medical condition). If my desktop with dozens of app shortcuts gets messed up, I'll spend ages hunting for an icon. I don't want touch screen or soft key remotes where stuff moves around, forcing me to actually read what's on the buttons.

Actually I don't give Beo4 or Beolink 1000 very high points either. They are too long, you often need to press button sequences that are difficult to reach with a single grip, and I don't even have particularly small hands.

-mika

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)