in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-04-2011 3:34 PM by Dean. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-21-2009 4:09 AM

• BP
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-21-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

FOXSAT HDR Box Humax

Hi.

Have just replaced a Sky Plus box with the Humax Foxsat HDR. I was able to access the Sky Plus box via BEO4 from several locations in my set up. Does anyone know if the upgrade software is available from B&O to provide the same capability for the Foxsat.

Filed under:
  • 08-21-2009 10:19 AM In reply to

Re: FOXSAT HDR Box Humax

On a TV which can have the PU flashed from a laptop, the software is available and works fine.  I don't know off the top of my head if it's available for older TVs which need a new chip.  Since you're talking about an HD box I guess you are talking about a fairly new TV anyway, so an engineers visit from your dealer can update your PUC.

You do of course need the Scart cable connected in addition to the HDMI, to allow the picture and sound to be distributed to link room sets.

• 08-21-2009 10:36 AM In reply to

If you look in the GROUP (menu button above) or HERE you will find the currently available boxes for the PUC

For the STB-C in older Beovisions is also in the GROUP section and HERE

Regards Keith....

• 07-04-2011 3:34 PM In reply to

• Dean
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2009
    • Posts 13
    • Bronze Member

Hi I am just waiting for my humax foxsat hdr box to arrive, have you manged to resolve all of your problems and is the unit working as you expected, could you also advise where the blaster needed to be fitted from the tv to the numax box, regards

BP:

Hi.

Have just replaced a Sky Plus box with the Humax Foxsat HDR. I was able to access the Sky Plus box via BEO4 from several locations in my set up. Does anyone know if the upgrade software is available from B&O to provide the same capability for the Foxsat.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)