in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-15-2011 11:13 AM by Eilis. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-15-2011 11:13 AM

• Eilis
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-04-2009
    • Posts 3
    • Gold Member

BeoSound 5 Pausing; also Covers are blank

Last night, my BeoSound 5 started to malfunction and perhaps this problem has actually occurred over a few weeks. When Music is playing, the system goes into Pause after a few minutes. It will restart when I hit CD on my remote. I have no idea why this is and having searched around on the forum and also having done a software update, the problem persists.

Another separate problem is with the display of the covers/ artwork. This happened some months ago after an earlier software update. The covers all previously showed and I can still see them but only in certain views but they appear as a blank on the screen when the album is playing.

Another query - in the new Roles menu, there is an item called 'Delay' - I do not know what this is about. I also see a reference to Play Timer in some posts - is this a snooze function or is there a snooze function as yet - this would be very useful.

Sorry to bundle so many questions in one post but any help or advice would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)