in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-30-2011 12:59 PM by vikinger. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-30-2011 11:43 AM

BEOCenter 1 Motorized stand direction change

Hi All - I am trying to get my motorized stand to pivot from left to right (facing the television) when I turn it on and NOT right to left.

Any suggestions? I have found how to regulate the distance but not how to change the direction.

Thanks

• 04-30-2011 12:11 PM In reply to

Re: BEOCenter 1 Motorized stand direction change

Can it be that the stand is now in a position where it can not turn further to the direction needed?

If so it may seem that the stand is only working one direction but it is just going back to center position?

In the menu options you should be able to select presettings for standby / on / video position

BS9000, Beolab 3000, Beocenter 7002, RL60.2, beo4, BV10

• 04-30-2011 12:21 PM In reply to

Thanks for the response. The stand turns fine and I know how to program the extremities. When the television is turned on the television pivots from right to left to the center (viewing) position, and when it is turned of it pivots back to its starting position. I would like it to pivot from left to right. With the newer models you can program the starting position and ending position but I can not find that on the Beocenter 1.

Thanks for the help. 

• 04-30-2011 12:59 PM In reply to

donlegere123:

Thanks for the response. The stand turns fine and I know how to program the extremities. When the television is turned on the television pivots from right to left to the center (viewing) position, and when it is turned of it pivots back to its starting position. I would like it to pivot from left to right. With the newer models you can program the starting position and ending position but I can not find that on the Beocenter 1.

Thanks for the help. 

Do you need to change/ reverse the preferred 1st & 2nd viewing positions?

DISPLAY then << or>> to get SETUP then GO for TV SETUP then scroll down to OPTIONS press GO then STAND POSITIONS is highlighted.Press GO to call up the menu. (I guess you have already done all of this but you might need to switch two positions around!)

To store a stand position for when the TV is turned off  press<<or>> to turn the TV then scroll down to TV STANDBY, GO to store.

All from memory so forgive me if I've missed a vital stage!

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)