in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-23-2011 8:02 AM by Large48. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2011 8:02 AM

White Beogram 9000 with MMC 4 all in excellent condition

My very own White Beogram 9000 that I have been using with my White 5500 stack system that I'm also offering for sale.

I'm only selling as I have been using it with a stack system that I think should be used instead of stored.

So it includes;

White Beogram 9000 - Type 5961 - with MMC 4 - all works as it should

This of course will also work with various other Bang & Olufsen setups and units.

See the picture below for the actual unit in question, again to be perfectly clear the unit included in this sale is only the ones described above, e.g. Beogram 9000.

This unit is currently in North East Surrey 5 mins from the A3, 15 mins from the M25 and can be viewed and tested by arrangement.

I would prefer pick up as I would rather NOT post it via courier. If you really want me to then I can but at your own risk! Courier / Insurance fees will be extra.

As I would rather this was used than stored I am looking in the region of £450 for this unit.

PM me if you are interested or have any other questions, as it will probably NOT be offered on ebay.

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)